Halloween... It isn't here yet...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words: Paris Hilton. 

Since my hair is long and blonde, all I need to do is straighten it really straight. I have large, bulky sunglasses, a little black dress, and steleto (sp?) heals. This is a Halloween party costume, and my friend is bringing her dog. It is a yorkie, less than and inch long. She is adorable! I'll carry the puppy in my purse. :wacko:

For actual trick-or-treat, black cat, as usual. Black sweats, cat ears, cat tail, eye liner painted whiskers.

My friends ideas:

~spa girl

~maralyn monroe

~hannah montanna

~tinker bell

~50s diner gal

Cinderpelt♥
LOLZ!!

I have a teacup black chihuahua. He looks's just like Paris's dog! Too bad no one wants to dress up like paris and barrow my dog, that'd be funny! :blink:

Wowz! Lotsa black cats :wacko: I never see a cat where I live.

I'm not sure yet but I might be a witch again lol we painted my hair blue-ish I didn't dye it I used this hair stuff ( which name I can't remember lol ) and it washed out that night so it's normal now lol but I don't know yet. And since there are alot of old people in my neighborhood I can't do any tricks ;-; lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I just remembered that I would scare my friends by having cat ears.

Lol, I'm not a cat fan. Now I'm going to have bunny ears ;D

Btw, I've never actually been Trick-Or-Treating ;-;

I just go to parties and stuff like that.

Two words: Paris Hilton. 
Lol. Same here. o_O

I'm Dying my Hair Blonde (Yes. Blonde)

on oct 29th,

I'll Wear a orange Jumpsuit...Like.Prison... Carry around a purse, Since I don't know anyone with a small dog, or Chihuahua, I'll Put my Webkinz Chihuahua in the purse.(Lawl. Prison as in Paris Hilton...DUI).

Either That, Or I'll be a Witch. Most likely paris though.

I'm gonna be a Death Eater!!!! My cloak just got here today!!! I already have the Dark Mark tattos and everything! I just don't ahve a wand cuz all the cool ones are like $100.

Awsome, Possums! Lotsa cool ideas out there! :rolleyes: I've never done tricks on holloween.. A lot of old people, and little kids are around where I live, and i don't wanna be mean (even though I kinda want to do pranks for once... haha..I'm evil!) lolz

I'm being Hermione from Harry Potter I got the robe a few days ago and I got the wand but its plastic but the costume is still awsome

i'm gonna be temari from naruto. my costume just arrived in the mail today

Evil fairy/angel!

i have black and silver fairy wings and silver halo!

and Im gonna wear Black!

I also want my hair purple!

I'm gonna be Elphaba!!

I already have a cape, hat, and broom. All I need is some green make-up!! I'll have to post a picture of myself (with green skin) on here someime.

Oh yeah. I'm so cool. :blink:

I'm gonna be Elphaba!!
I already have a cape, hat, and broom. All I need is some green make-up!! I'll have to post a picture of myself (with green skin) on here someime.

Oh yeah. I'm so cool. :blink:
HAY YOU STOLE MUY IDEA D:<

LOL, Just kidding, but I was gonna do that. Maybe Ill be Glenda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back