Halloween Poll~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
I'm just basically wondering what you're being for halloween, cuz I'm SOO excited aboutit! It would be great if could explain your costume, too. That's fun.

I am being a witch with these things:

Top: A neon pink cammi over a plain white sweater, and a knee-length black cape with velcro

Bottoms: A fluffy black tutu, with very shrot black shorts under it cuz it's not a skort

Top: My hair will probably be in two pigtails, and a large black witch hate with a strip of orange ribbon around it

Shoes: My silver slippers

Legs: My black dance stockings, and my knee-length hot pink socks that have very pale pink, white, black, and orange polka-dots on them

Nails: Painted black, probably

Jewelry: A few bracelets

Neck: A fluffy red and black boa

Make-up: Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick (probably), blush, you know, all that stuff basically

Holding: A short red broom (probably), AND A BIG PILLOW CASE FOR ALL THE CANDY, OF COURSE!

None of the cliches you posted.

I'm being Samara Morgan, from The Ring~

I'm being a Wood Fairy...it's looks SO cool. It is decorated with flowers all over it. Plus, I'm going to be going to a HaUnTeD hOuSe

I'm being an 80's punk rawk gal. :)

I have lightpurple/black/magenta checkered armwarmers.

And black/hot-pink thick striped legwarmers.

And I'm wearing my blue skinny-jeans. They're the only pants I have that will fit with my legwarmers.

And I have a back/gray striped T-shirt with magenta sleeves. It's perfect.

And for my hair, I'm putting it into a side ponytail and temporarily dying it 2 different colors for different times. Halloween Gym: It's gonna be orange

School: It's gonna be purple

Trick-or-treating: It's gonna be magenta

And then the top of my hair that's not in the ponytail is gonna be black. It's gonna look awesome xD

Oh yus. For shoes, there's some magneta/black shoes with leather toes. I love them. :)

I don't know what i will be, yet. we haven't found a costume.

BUT I FOUND OUT WHAT I WILL BE HOLDING!!!!!!

Hannah montana pillow case: im not ruining my hamtaro pillowcase! > :eek: Last time i went someone gave me sprite and it exploded! xD went all over my pokemon pillow case D: Since i hate hannah montana if someone gives me sprite or something and it explodes hannah will be murdered >:3

Some Timmy turner flashlight: HAHAHAHAAA BURN YOU LITTLE KIDS!!!!! BEWARE THE POWER OF THE TIMMY TURNER FLASHLIGHT!!!!!!!!

and some other things? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
i was gonna dress up for halloween, but it kinda just got too late, and i still don't have a costume. so on halloween i'll be home and probly invite some friends over or something.

I am gonna be a trillionare.

I have the got hat.

The black heels.

Red and black sequined top.

Skinny black jeans.

My 'bling bling'

A huge clock neklace.

A black cat. But...

If it is FREEZING out on Halloween night, I'll be a ghost. You can wear lots of layers under that sheet.

~Rainbow-Monkey :p

A Pokemon Trainer! ♥

(I'm going to be the Girl Pokemon Trainer in Pokemon Diamond!♥ Only a little different...)

I've made the hat, Pokeball, I've found a really good scarf in my house, and I've got the my bag I'm using ready...!

I still need to find the shirt and skirt! And if possible the boots. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back