halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowstar

Reaction score
this is part of the other one, i'm gonna be a witch, winged cat thingy sorta, sorry about making the two topics thing

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be a greaser from the book The Outsiders. I did a project with my friends and when I dressed up like him, I looked exactly like him (Not a good thing if you're a girl though lol!) His name is Johnny and I have the perfect costume.

I am going to be a greaser from the book The Outsiders. I did a project with my friends and when I dressed up like him, I looked exactly like him (Not a good thing if you're a girl though lol!) His name is Johnny and I have the perfect costume.
That's an awesome idea! Our class just finished the book, it's amazing!

Did you ever see the movie? Dallas is so... haha I can't explain it, and Two-bit is hilarious in it too.

Oh yes, I still don't know what I'm being.. Uh oh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what my Halloween plans are. Personaly, I don't like Halloween. Getting hordes of candy is just bound to tempt me to eat it all up in two days. :X

I might just stay home and I can't even hand out candy if I do because my parents will be helping at our church's 'Fall Festival' [my church isn't very Halloweeb-y either]. *shrug*

cool, i'm going to get candy, cause at my afterschool, if you dont wear a costume, you cant go, AND i dont want to be left out because like almost all of my friends are going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back