HALLOWEEN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What "mouse" fall under:

Something Real

or

Something Sweet??????

Well, Im gonna be a mouse. I was in our towns anual Pet Parade, and I was in my mouse costume with glasses, a cane I made and my two mice and we were the Three Blind Mice. We won second place, (Grand, 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th,group prize) and we were in the St. Helena Star (newspaper). We also won a big ribbon and a 25$ gift certificate to Fideaux, a local pet shop.

I'm going as a book character, Skye, from 'Playing In Traffic' I'm gonna have a duct tape mini skirt, black lace long sleeve top with a red tank top under it, black leggings, platform Hot Topic shoes, and lots of dark make-up.

zomg like, skye is a character in a story I am writing (try and find it. the title is "Please tell me if this is OK, I NEED to know" after the comma is the descripition it is in "Stuff We Read"

Im going as Hermoine Granger From Harry Potter :lol: so is one of my friends.

And Princess,love your avatar XD

I'm going as myself :]

Black eyeliner, red eyeshadow about a mile round my eyes, black jumper with gates on front and screamy ghosty thing on back, tight jeans and my converse <3

Me is going as a morning person, you know

Curlers,

PJ's

Robe

COffee cup..XD

Yea, I am getting ready mow cuz I have a halloween party to go to, ^^

I usually work on my own costumes. So far, I am planning to look something like Lola Lufonda, just with black streaks. I am straightening my wig with my own mix (I am planning to become a chemist, as I said) and managed to straighten my wigs hair easily. I have my dress ready, and plan to wear a red sweater under it. I will sew on a couple of red flowers, put on some black stockings, and make my face white. Originality is key.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* :(

WHITE NINJA! Cha, A white ninja costume with a red tiger dragon on the t-shirt, a mask that goes over your nose and mouth and a red belt. Not forgetting the weapons.

At school, I went as a vampire school girl. I wore my school shirt, with fake blood down it with a 'N' on the back(In fake blood), my school trousers that I ripped(Cha, i cut a piece, then pulled them apart, I also cut holes in them), a ripped tie, school shoes and a full vampire face, complete with glow in the dark teeth and blood down my face.

Elizabeth Swann, from the POTC movies. I plan on giving my hair a little curl to it, and even thought my hair is brown, I should be just fine as an Elizabeth Swann with brown hair. I've got the perfect hat and costume that I bought from Halloween Adventure. The hat that came with my costume was PATHETIC and I had to buy a rather expensive pirate hat wich looks very nice and pirate-y. I got a trick or treating pail that looks like a skull with a red ribbon type thing tied around its head. You know what I'm talking about, right? Anyways, I will probably put some dark make up on my face, make myself look dirty like I've been fighting and everything. Yeah, I plan for it to be completely AWESOME.

Broken~Wings

Someone must have poll bumped this topic.

Since it's not even October anymore, I'll just close this. xP

*Close*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back