Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemma-x

Reaction score
Hello :)

About half of my friends celebrate Halloween, the other half don't... and I kinda do. I know it's really popular in America, but what about everywhere else?

So do you celebrate Halloween? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I carve a Pumpkin but that's about it.
Yeah, same.

We make pumpkin soup (it's actually quite nice :) )

and I've been trick-or-treating twice.

But I've kinda grown out of that stage xD

I just buy a load of Halloween sweets :)

I go trick-or-treating, and I dress up. Does that count as celebrating?

...those huge packs of treats they sell at your local megamart drop to, like, 75% off after Halloween. My mother stocks up on them.

I do!

But im going to this thing called "Harvest House" when I go to my friends Haloween sleep over!=D

Has free candy!=]

Yes, I celebrate Halloween.

Usually it's just either dressing up or handing out candy to me, though. Tomorrow night Nicole is coming over and we're watching scary movies and going trick or treating in last minute, home made costumes.

The possibilites..

Yes. :]

I'm going trick or treating, regardless of the fact that I'm now a high schooler. Oh well.

I'm not wearing a costume or anything though, because I didn't have time to think of anything. D:

I go trick-or-treating, attend parties, etc, but I don't truly believe in evil witches and spirits coming out at Halloween; to me, it's just a bit of fun! There is no true meaning to Halloween, in my opinion. It's the same with other non-Christians at Christmas time - they treat Christmas like it's just a bit of fun (I'm a Christian and know it's Jesus' birth =3)

Oh, and my birthday is on Halloween so I celebrate my birth a lot more than any old ghosties event! x3

-bratztroxg

ive been trick or treating once but i dont think i will anymore. i dont really like halloween much.
~illiey12~
Yeah, same.

I like Halloween, but I don't celebrate it much atall...

It's a good chance for alot of sweets though xD

But I heard that some elderly people get really, really scared over Halloween, not knowing what a "trick" could be; as sometimes it's really mean...

Last edited by a moderator:
But I heard that some elderly people get really, really scared over Halloween, not knowing what a "trick" could be; as sometimes it's really mean...
Yeah. Theres some elderly people in my block of units (Also known as apartments, just all on 1 foor) who get really freaked out on halloween. We had some trick or treaters today and i heard the elderly woman scream when they came to her door. Theres some people who dont really expect such a ''trick''. Anyways, i dont like the idea of halloween, it seems to be an ''evil'' day. And why celebrate the evil??..??..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back