Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You Go Trick Or Treating?

• Yes, I Love It!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, But I'm Not Mad About It!

• No, I Hate It!

• No, But I'm Not Against It!

• What's Trick Or Treating?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
Do you Trick Or Treat on Halloween? I don't. I wasn't allowed to when I was younger, so I don't now.

Giraffagotchi :)

I personally love T/Ting, but some of my friends aren't allowed because of their religion.

i go, its fun sometimes, me and my m8s go round together in a smll group and we dont cause any truble, haf the time people throw things at us and yll at us to go away so we stay away from those houses and respect peoples wishes if they don't want us to go trik or treating at their house.

I used to go trick-or-treating all the time. I don't get to this year though x.x' It's cold outside and I have to get to bed early to wake up at 2-3am.

If I could I would.

i go, its fun sometimes, me and my m8s go round together in a smll group and we dont cause any truble, haf the time people throw things at us and yll at us to go away so we stay away from those houses and respect peoples wishes if they don't want us to go trik or treating at their house.
That's good! I don't really have anything against Trick Or Treating, but I don't want people to come round to my house and chuck eggs at my windows or something like they do to my friend's house...

Giraffagotchi :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back