Hammi....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
Gosh, I remember the first day that you were born, and the reason why I named you Hammi. See, my friends missvioletchi, Violetchilluvr3 and I decided we should debug the v3 I got from missvioletchi. As we scrolled through the list, I immediately knew I wanted the Bagatchi, even though the other debug characters were also pretty cute. I didn't really have any thought into naming you, but since I knew you were going to be a hamburger looking tama forever I decided to name you Hammi. You were the cutest thing in the world, and I didn't want to give you up at all. Besides the fact that the screen glitched up a bit when you brushed your teeth, you animations were adorable. When you became 3, the matchmaker decided to visit a few times. I canceled all of the offers, since I didn't want to give up my cute little hamburger forever. As days went by, you got more and more older. Right before you went to sleep, you evolved into an Ojitchi. When I checked the screen to see if you were asleep I was shocked to see an oldie, since I haven't gotten an oldie in my whole life before. I was going to redebug thr v3, but I had a feeling you didn't want to leave, so I kept you. So one night, when I was at a passover seder on April 19 at night, I stayed there for 3 hours waiting to get in the car to play with you, Jamie, and Amber. But when I saw your screen, all I saw was an egg with angel wings. You were dead! I didn't think I would've been this devastated when you died. One of the reasons that you died might've been because you were 99 lbs. But when I checked Jamie and Ambers' stats, they were increasingly low too. I wanted to bring you inside to check on you, but I didn't have any pockets, so I left you in the car. I could never forget the day that you died, especially since you were 18 years old, the highest age I've ever gotten to. I know that's not too high, but it still made me happy. So..... Goodbye Hammi. I'll always miss you... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back