hamtaro

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
i used to watch hamtaro as a child but now theres nothing on tv like that awesome show!! who else remebers cute little hamtaro.

Yeahh I love it.

I used to play games like Hamtaro with me and my stuffed animals like cats and dogs or something. Still do.

It's such a cute show - I can't find DVDs here in Aussie.

I LOVE the anime, I have plushies, figurines, posters, books, games, and vhs tapes of Hamtaro.

It was a shame that CN cancelled the show.

I loved Hamtaro! I used to watch it all the time, it was one of my favorite shows. I had the games: Hamtaro HamHam HeartBreak and HamHams Unite. I used to collect the little figures. I loved Bijoux, she was my favorite character! n_n

Didn't nickelodeon make a secondshow called hamtaro: ham ham paradise? i only saw the nick version one but...it sucks. hamtaro changed his voice actor. plus, hamtaro doesnt even talk right unlike he did in the anime version ;) the anime is WAY better then the american version

Nah, that kind of stuff is not for me. Personally, I don't understand what is so awesome about anime and manga.
anime and manga are sooo cool!!!!! most anime shows are better than real shows!

^ I like manga even though I can't read it properly. I got the second book of NANA today, stupid Borders didn't have the first one...

Latest posts

Back