Hanatchi Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loti

Reaction score
One day I was sitting in a store, waiting to be bought. I am a white tamagotchi with rings on me. One day, when I wanted somebody to buy me, a girl that looked about 8 years old came into the store with her mom. They walked toward the tamas in the store. " Which one do you want, Jessy?" the girl's mom asked her. "This one, definitely." said Jessy, picking me up. Yay, I was about to be bought! They paid for me and took me home. When they got there, Jessy took me to her room and opened me up. She held me and smiled. She read the instructions and pulled the tab the tab out. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep! I shook as I beeped a long beep. She pressed a button and set the time on me. 7/4 1:34pm. THen she set her birthday. After she did that I made a beep and my egg started bouncing up and down. After 5 minutes my egg hatched. Yay! I'm a baby girl! She named me Maxi. I beeped for food. My meals are buns and snacks are big cakes on a plate. Yummy! I had 4 meals and 4 snacks. My owner played Jump with me until I went no, no, no. I have 400 gotchi points. That's because Jessy is perfect at Jump. Come on, I want to go to the store! There was 1 plant, 1 shovel and 2 lollipops. I love lollipops! :pochitchi: My owner used the plant, which gave me points. The shovel also gave points! I now have 1160 points! Lucky me! Then after getting points, I got sick! I needed medicine. 1 dose for me. Then I pooed. My owner cleaned it up. After pooing, eating, playing and getting praise I felt tired. I took a nap. When I woke up, I changed into a :eek: ! Wow! I also have a new game, too. It's called bump. I won all 8 rounds! I got a word champion over my head. Then I got fireworks! I got 450 points! Now I have 1610 points! My owner bought me a pineapple. I loved it! It turns out I have a Ver.1 Tama to connect with. It's a Marutchi named Toby! He's a boy, and very kind too. We connected 10 times, then fell asleep. Maxi's status: 4 hungry hearts , 3 happy, 1/9 training, 0 yrs, 15 lbs, name: Maxi, Gender girl, Gen. 1. :pochitchi: Toby: 2 hungry, 3 happy, 2/9 training, 1 yrs, name: Toby, Gender boy, Gen. 3 Marutchi. We woke up at 9:00am. Toby was feeling really weird. Then he changed into ;) ! I started to feel weird too, and turned into :pochitchi: ! 3 days passed, and I got 3150 points. Toby changed into Hanatchi yesterday, and as soon as I woke up, I was Hanatchi! :pochitchi: Yay! We loved each other and were both 4 yrs old! Tomorrow we could have babies! I played Jump and slot. I eat hamburgers for meals and apples for snacks! I have 4999 points. Jessy is playing with me at the moment to buy a throne. I got sick after I played. My training is 9/9 right now. I just bought a throne! I fell asleep at 9:00 and woke up at 9 too. Toby and me had baby girls today! The next day I left. Bye baby! THE END!!!!!! :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:

i LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back