Handy Tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Hello,i have a pretty good tip for if you have to go out for the hole day,and leave your tama behind.

Alright,say your going hmm...swimming all day and you cant bring your tama because its risky it will fall in the pool(just example),so change the time to your tama's bed time just before you have to go out,and it will sleep the hole time your gone! so it wont get unhappy or hungry,and it keeps growing!

but with pauseing ,it slows up your tama heaps.

P.S. To change the time of your tama,press the button for time and press the first and the last button at the same time,and change the time. =]

Hope This Helps,

From Tama Girl :wub: :wacko:

I already knew that. But....Thanks for sharing it. I bet it was helpful to the new Tama users. I have to leave mine at home all day while I go to school because the BAND tamagotchies! :rolleyes: I will keep that in mind! Thanks!

Jebus, I knew you could change the time n'all, but I never would've guessed to make it sleep all day. Very helpful, 'cept I always take mine to school, just turn the sound off and shove them in your pocket. Just make sure to check them occsionally while the teacher has her back turned.. :eek:

Hello,i have a pretty good tip for if you have to go out for the hole day,and leave your tama behind.Alright,say your going hmm...swimming all day and you cant bring your tama because its risky it will fall in the pool(just example),so change the time to your tama's bed time just before you have to go out,and it will sleep the hole time your gone! so it wont get unhappy or hungry,and it keeps growing!

but with pauseing ,it slows up your tama heaps.

P.S. To change the time of your tama,press the button for time and press the first and the last button at the same time,and change the time. =]

Hope This Helps,

From Tama Girl <_< :rolleyes:
I always do that. That way it is not PAUSING the Tamas growth. If it is a baby PAUSE it. Plus it will not die. It is very handy.

I have to do that, because once I got a think sheet for taking my tama to school and my teacher saw it (which was NOT supposed to happen) and now I can't take my tama to school! Once I snuck my V3 to school and my mom got mad (but not too mad!) and said she would check me from now on. And that tip was the usefulest ever!

I already knew that but I'm sure that this tip will be VERY helpful for tama newbies and all! So thanks! I just sneak my tama to school! lol! Thanks again!

~Tama_Mama27

Thanks so much! But I don't think they grow while they sleep... :furawatchi:
They do. At least mine did two times.

When they slept, I turned the lights off and went into clock mode to save batteries. When I woke up, it would normally be at the clock mode. But no, it showed my Tama asleep and it was a teenager. Lights turned on and everything. And yes, it WAS sleeping still.

Thanks for the tip. I was tired of stunting my tamagotchi's growth everytime I went to school after they banned tamagotchi's :D :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi:

I already knew that. But....Thanks for sharing it. I bet it was helpful to the new Tama users. I have to leave mine at home all day while I go to school because the BAND tamagotchies! :eek: I will keep that in mind! Thanks!
that was an ok tip :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

That's great advice. I'm glad they grow while they sleep because I didnt know that. Does anyone know a cheat for making them grow older faster? If so, post it in its own topic.

Yes it does work once it's an adult with no problems, but if you do it when it's a toddler/teenager you never get a good adult- whenever I've done it regularly I've ended up with Tarakotchi , as you haven't played games with it or given it training.

If you have done this regularly and have ended up with a good adult- by this I mean a sociable one that will have tea breaks- please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back