Hanerutchi 2! ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosei

Reaction score
I noticed it around the bottom of the Official Bandai site. ^^

Click here to see. ^-^

Sorry if it's already been found, I used search and didn't find anything about it, but then again I'm not even sure if it's called Hanerutchi 2. ^^;

The Hanerutchi 2 models were launched August 26, 2006.

There are several topics about them. Open the search window and perform a search on the keyword "Hanerutchi 2" (including the quotation marks).

As I see nothing about Hanerutchi 2 on the link you provided, I'm guessing you're commenting on the TamaSuku (Tamagotchi School) version 2. There are several topics about that, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are several topics about them. Open the search window and perform a search on the keyword "Hanerutchi 2" (including the quotation marks).

As I see nothing about Hanerutchi 2 on the link you provided, I'm guessing you're commenting on the TamaSuku (Tamagotchi School) version 2. There are several topics about that, too.
Oh, sorry. ^^; And I think I put the wrong link. T.T... I'm running out of good tamagotchi resources. ^.^;

Thank-You for the news! If you look in Chocosilver's Photo Album, she has a picture of her Hanerutchi Version 2.

The Hanerutchi 2 isn't new at all. It's been out since August.

I have one. I got it in September... It's interesting at first, but it gets a little boring after a while. It requires very little care.

what does universalchraraters mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back