Hannah Montana. Talk.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebbie

Reaction score
Post anything about Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus here.

Stuff that you think about her.

If you think she is good.

If you think she is bad.

Anything.

Not really.

I'd disagree with you.

Because, there isn't anyone who has the same voice as her when she sings.

& yeah she has lip sung, but for very good resons.

*Oh my* Ok, I'll try to keep my cool. People, you've got to stop making Hannah/Miley topics. Ebbie, I see that you are new, but please use the search engine before making a new topic just incase there is a recent topic about Hannah or whatever you were going to post. Ebbie, I'm sure you're not aware, (because you're new) but there has been a total overload on Hannah topics.

accualy this is right,this is what we need is one topic to cover everything and to delete the rest

I'll kindly finish the sentence below.

Hannah Montana...

sucks.

I hate her. She just claimed the fame in the shadow of her dad. She has a horrible voice, and he music is entirely fake.

KILL MILEY! SHE IS A POSER AND COMFORMIST AND A LOT OF THINGS MORE THAT I KANT SAY! SHE SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:::::::::::::::<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'll kindly finish the sentence below.
Hannah Montana...

sucks.

I hate her. She just claimed the fame in the shadow of her dad. She has a horrible voice, and he music is entirely fake.
It is partly that. She worked her way to be on the show and everything. But I think her being famous just because of her dad is like a 38% thing. She still worked her way to be on the show and everything though.

[SIZE=7pt]Why would you want to "kill" Miley Cyrus?[/SIZE]

She's a musician who you have probably never met in real life.

You don't know what her personality is like in real life.

Don't say that you want her dead.

It's understandable that you may not like her voice/music, but seriously, stop acting so vicious, geez. :blink:

Can you pretty please say that you just "dislike her music"?

I'm a fan myself.

Sure, her fame may be mainly becuase of her dad.

That's what I think.

But she has some talent, especially if she made it this far.

I feel sort of bad for her.

It is partly that. She worked her way to be on the show and everything. But I think her being famous just because of her dad is like a 38% thing. She still worked her way to be on the show and everything though.
Agreed 100%

And why do people like Miley's singing? She's a horrible singer!! :blink: She's a good actress though.

And I no longer like Miley Cyrus.

Latest posts

Back