Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm standing by my words.

Hannah Montana Sucks. And I'll say this again too, I don't care if you peole like her, she has no talent whatsoever if you wanna watch that and waste however many hours you do watching her be my guest.

If you guys really want me to finish what you're getting at, I think the only shows that I really liked aired from 2002-2005.

That was the best period of TV shows, there was Raven (Before it was stupid... now every other TV show is copying it. Remember the cellphone Montana Fans?)

There was the Proud Family (Some very good lessons were actually taught in some episodes)

The Weekenders (It was just enough)

Now these new shows like who knows what dosen't make sense, nor does it humor me.

So if you guys will please end off this fight, I would really appreciate that.

If people truly like Hannah Montana, they're the dorks you think they are.

If they truly don't like Hannah Montana, they at least agree with the points I just made :D

NOBODY CALLS MY FRIEND A NERD. CAUSE' MY FRIEND "USED" TO BE IN HOMESCHOOL AND SHE DOEN NOT LOOK LIKE A NERD

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well umm exuse me for a moment but...........I HATE HANNA MONTANA!!!!It Makes Me Puke!!
Well yea i think it sucks ^_^
Me. Too.

If. I. Had. Dangerous. Weapons. Hannah. Montana. Would. Be. The. Fourth. Thing. To. Die.

Well thats sad. People who watch Hannah Montana and lisen to her idioc music have no lives. She can't even write her own music and has to get "Daddy" to do it.And you say the poeple who don't like her have no lives. Look kid, there are more people who hate hannah montana than people who like her.

And I still stand by what I said earlyer. She is a no-talent wannabe riding off her father's fame.

PS. Thank You FireCracker.

[SIZE=10pt]Interesting. You think just because some people like Hannah Montana, that they don't have lives. I bet you have just as a little a life as people who like Hannah Montana. In fact, I'm sure they have a better life than you, if all you live for is saying that people who like Hannah Montana are idiots? Ever think of that?[/SIZE]

Anyways, I guess I have half a life. I happen to think her singing sounds like the shriek made by a cat after you step on its tail, but her show is very funny and cute.

Let me just say this:

When I rule the world, Hannah Montanna's gonna be the first to die. :]

I like her shows and the song at the beggining of the show but not her actual singing

Meh. While I do agree her acting and singing abilities could be improved, You have to keep in mind she is only 14! I don't like her, nor her show, and I also think people are overly obsessed with her, I mean, her show sold out in 15 seconds, SECONDS.

But I am happy for her young fame and success, as long as she doesn't follow the downwards path of Britney Spears, Or Lindsey Lohan!

[SIZE=10pt]Interesting. You think just because some people like Hannah Montana, that they don't have lives. I bet you have just as a little a life as people who like Hannah Montana. In fact, I'm sure they have a better life than you, if all you live for is saying that people who like Hannah Montana are idiots? Ever think of that?[/SIZE] 

Anyways, I guess I have half a life. I happen to think her singing sounds like the shriek made by a cat after you step on its tail, but her show is very funny and cute.

[/font
Heh look kid,

While you and all the little "hannah montana" fans are wathching her show and music videos.

I'd getting a future, not watching an idiot pretending she can sing and act.

How am I getting a Future you ask? Well I'm studing and not idoling a wanna-be.

And if you wanna be all immature and make this a big deal go ahead its not like I

care if you like her or not, thats not my choice, and in ten years when I'm getting a major in

whatever and your getting nostalgic about Hannah montana.

So whatever have fun at this point I really don't give.

With the way you're acting now, tamagotchiloverforever, nobody's going to accept you for any job with that attitude. So I wish you a lot of luck in obtaining your wonderful job. You'll be getting nowhere, so there's really no need to say anything else.

Well thats sad. People who watch Hannah Montana and lisen to her idioc music have no lives..
Then I guess I don't have a life. I like Hannah Montana.

I sometimes watch it, but only whenever my younger sister wants to. She's the one that actually likes Hannah Montana.

If you don't like Hannah Montana and are over 11 years old, watch this! >

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

If you like Hannah Montana and are over 11 years old, watch it, too!

this is pathetic! just say yes or no!! if you like her or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back