Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh ooooh! i know like everybody here hates her, but i looove the show and her, and the music! and everything. my fav episode is "I will always loath you"! it's so funny, but second funniest is "Me & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas & Mr. Jonas" (gawsh that takes forever to type! lolz)

Hannah Montana= Awesome

I have a CD, about 4 posters, and I even bought a Hannah Montana Singing Doll (Yes. I did. But I keep it up on a shelf though)

I swear, Where I live (the Town), I'm like one of Hannah's biggest Fans. xD

I'm hinting to my brother to get me a Hannah Montana Wig for a late christmas present. Lol

So, Yes. I'm a Fan of Hannah Montana.

The Show is Great!

My favorite episode is definantly the ones in Season One. Though the rest are good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when i first started watching hannah montana, I thought it was just a little bit cheesy. I still liked it though. It just wasnt my fav at the time. Then I started to like it more and now I'm a huge fan!!!! :D Now I dont think its cheesy at all. I really should make a hannahmontanatalk website.

i'm like your twin mileyroxursox! i used to not be so so into it, but now i'm in love with it! it's so funny! it's my next fav show beside the suite life of zack and cody! ♥

ok. i just have one question. why? why is it stupid?? why?
We do have to respect other ppls opinions but still. Why? Why do u think its stupid? For ppl who dont like hannah montana, dont u think the show's funny? Thats wat I like most about hannah montana. This girl in my class said that the only reason she likes hannah montana is because of the clothes they wear. Their clothes are nice, but the main reason I like hannah montana is because it's funny, all the actors are so talented (especially Miley), and the songs are awesome! Who agrees with me (its ok if u dont).

Well.....Its a preepy little 14yr old dancing a idiot witha greasy wig on

Its just plain stupid.
Its not greasy it is shiny people find stuff about stars twist it around and start saying it everywhere and she is 15.

Latest posts

Back