Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the reason i dont like her is she got famous for the wrong reasons. she didnt like get famous from pure talent, its cause her dad is in the music business. shes not a good singer and she doesnt write her songs.
She does have acting talent, she's just not much of a singer. And she writes the Miley songs, just other ppl writes the Hannah songs for her. I mean in the songs, her voice gets fixed up and everything. :(

Sorry everyone I haven't been able to go on in a while. My mom cancelled internet and TV. :blink: I'm on a library's computer right now. I'll be getting them back soon so see everyone soon! :D

^ It's nice to see you mileyrox! I havent seen ya in a while!

I think miley acts very good.

THE SHOW IS SO DUMB I MEAN REALLY LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE PSHHH!!!!!!! I SAW A THING ON THE NEWS IN ONE OF HER CONCERTS SHE MADE A SWITCH JUST SO SHE COULD GET READY FOR THE NEXT SONG!! BESIDES ROMANCE MOVIES R BORING BUT BETTER THEN HANNAH MONTANAH!! AND TAMAS R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH COOLER THAN HANNAH MONTANAH. GRRRRRRRR JUST THE WORDS HANNAH MONTANAH GET ME RAGED D=< MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE IS EVEN PREGNANT :( :blink: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mileyroxursox, I agree also. She's not that great of a singer. Like I said somewhere else, she doesn't sound like an angel or anything. But I still love her!

THE SHOW IS SO DUMB I MEAN REALLY LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE PSHHH!!!!!!! I SAW A THING ON THE NEWS IN ONE OF HER CONCERTS SHE MADE A SWITCH JUST SO SHE COULD GET READY FOR THE NEXT SONG!! BESIDES ROMANCE MOVIES R BORING BUT BETTER THEN HANNAH MONTANAH!! AND TAMAS R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH COOLER THAN HANNAH MONTANAH. GRRRRRRRR JUST THE WORDS HANNAH MONTANAH GET ME RAGED D=< MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE IS EVEN PREGNANT :( :blink: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: That's all I have to say. xD

Mileyroxursox, I agree also. She's not that great of a singer. Like I said somewhere else, she doesn't sound like an angel or anything. But I still love her!
:D I agree. They had to fix her voice up and everything, I bet. :(

This may be off topic but I still like the Hannah songs better than the Miley songs. All the Miley songs are about her getting boyfriends. :blink: I get it Miley, you have a TON of boyfriends. xD I really like See You Again though, I just dont like any of the rest. Actually, East Northumberland High is also ok. I like all the Hannah songs though.

I believe Miley is a bad actress. She always stares into the camera. Her show is annoying, and she is too loud. It's Disney's greatest failure.

~ChibiMuffins

I think she's a good girl, nice and clean, no scandals, but Disney is slowly morphing her into teenaged Brittany. x.x Thats how Brittany spears used to be, in Nobody's Perfect, the music video. Pretty, reasonably clean, encouraging songs...

Lindsay Lohan used to be like that too. Ohh, how being a celebrity does ruin one's self.

But I think her show sucks. Not her fault though. Blame the writers. xD

THE SHOW IS SO DUMB I MEAN REALLY LIVING A DOUBLE LIFE PSHHH!!!!!!! I SAW A THING ON THE NEWS IN ONE OF HER CONCERTS SHE MADE A SWITCH JUST SO SHE COULD GET READY FOR THE NEXT SONG!! BESIDES ROMANCE MOVIES R BORING BUT BETTER THEN HANNAH MONTANAH!! AND TAMAS R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH COOLER THAN HANNAH MONTANAH. GRRRRRRRR JUST THE WORDS HANNAH MONTANAH GET ME RAGED D=< MY FRIEND TOLD ME SHE IS EVEN PREGNANT :huh: :lol: :lol: :D B) :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bit of an overeaction?

And, yes, I have to agree with Princess08. Disney is morphing her into a teenaged Brittany. All the fame is getting to her head.

But Miley Cyrus is a really bad actor. She overexhaggerates too much.

A bit of an overeaction?
And, yes, I have to agree with Princess08. Disney is morphing her into a teenaged Brittany. All the fame is getting to her head.

But Miley Cyrus is a really bad actor. She overexhaggerates too much.
I haven't really seen the show but I have to agree. I personally think she's the next Brittany Spears.

ZOMG I WANT SOME SEXXY ZACK EFFRON HAND SOAP :'DDDDDDD
Dude, you are hilarious. XD

Miley. Fails. She sang live at KCA's and sounded like someone was throwing angry cats on her head. It was like dying and coming back to life. I changed the channel at one point. When she won a singing award, you wanna know who she thanked first? Exact quote.

"First of all, I wanna thank Jesus for putting me on earth and spreading my music!"

I was like, no. No spreading that terrible voice.

And the show annoys me. Not funny, terrible acting, horrible jokes. Just all around horrible.

Latest posts

Back