Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, but at what the person who started this topic said you can have your own opion
Yes but I was just saying it was a rude way of putting it but whatever

Anyway I extremely dislike HM, I think its really boring x_x and I honstely dont think its that funny

you probably have to admit she does sound like a retard when she talks she sounds like she has peanut butter on the roof of her mouth! I said I hate her and that is my opion
I agree that she sounds horriable.

But seriously I never said there was nothing wrong with hating her, I said you just put it in a not so nice way.

HANNAH MONTANA SUCKS! she is so dumb and annoying and her show is dumb and annoying everything about her I hate she talks like a retard like she has peanut butter stuck to the roof of her mouth
Er, there are a ton more elegant ways of going about that. o_O"

I agree that she sounds horriable.But seriously I never said there was nothing wrong with hating her, I said you just put it in a not so nice way.
Thank you Sakura. =) I agree that was pretty rude to people who does like Hannah Montana (like me) but I have learned to accept other's opinions on Hannah Montana.

no offence to anyone that likes hannah montana but i hate her and i reckon she talks like a boy and has a bad singing voice
Excuse me?

What is your definition of talking like a boy?

She just has a nasaly voice. You've got yourself some stereotypes right there, pardner. Are girls supposed to have high pitched, whiny voices? jeesh. I might as well be a boy, then.

Last edited by a moderator:
no offence to anyone that likes hannah montana but i hate her and i reckon she talks like a boy and has a bad singing voice
Haha, you amuse me with your way of saying things.

But seriously how does she talk like a boy?

And no im not defending Miley

Okay, my opinion had changed A LOT on Hannah Montana. Well, maybe not a lot, just a little. xD I still love her, I mean. It's just that now I think she's a terrible singer. >.< She just doesn't have a good voice. I used to like her singing voice, but not anymore. It's really weird, but even though I think she's a bad singer, I still like her songs (some not as much as I used to) =)They're just catchy, I guess. xD I like Miley MUCH better as an actress than a singer. I still love the show. <33

Maybe Miley just wasn't destined to be a singer, she was destined to be an actress. xD And an awesome one. :D

I think my friend is tone-deaf of thinking of Miley as a "good" singer >.< (that's a little rude, I know. But still...). But everyone has different opinions right? xD I used to like her singing voice.

It's not just your opinions that have changed, Mileyrox.  You used to use Bob the Disapproving Stalker :)l) a lot etc.  Now you're a lot more respectful of other people's opinions.That is my pathetic way of complimenting you, by the way. ;]
Thanks. :furawatchi: It's not very pathetic, I think it was done well. xD

Yeah, my opinions have changed a little about Hannah Montana, but not a lot. For ex: Now I hate her singing voice, and I used to like it. I still like her songs though, and I don't know why. xD

Back