Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hannah Montana or Vannessa Hudgens better?????

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Huh!

• I like both!

• Tied!

• Who is that?

• Like someone else!

• OTHER!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..............*jeapordy music*..................................................................................................

Ehh, I can't decide which one is better. Both are great.

I'm not fond of either.Both kinda make me sick-ish.

xE
Exactly what you said. I don't like their acting or their songs. they just make me want to tear it up and throw away their CDs. Sorry if this offends anyone. This is my opinion about them and not a flame to anyone.

they both stink,lol,jk,ive never heard of vanessa hudgens,so,ill go with is hannah montana.

If I HAD to choose I would choose Hannah montana. Only because Vanessa's singing voice gives me a headache. Also Hannah montana's show is funny. XD

If I HAD to choose I would choose Hannah montana. Only because Vanessa's singing voice gives me a headache. Also Hannah montana's show is funny. XD
Yea. I would probably choose Hannah Montana, in my opinion she sings better.

But I respect everybodys opinions!!

T.J.

Bleh. I HATE vanessa hudgens. i don't think she can sing AT ALL. Thats my opinion. I have never really heard of hannah montana so i will go with her. And what do you mean in the poll by yes or no? the choses should be hannah montana and vanessa hudgens.

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back