Hannah tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, mommy's gone and this book thing is now my diary. i suppose i should write in it like mommy did. well today i went down to town and on the way a couple of bad guys came over and said,"Hey you!lil' girl! hands up and let us take ur money!" but i did karate on them and they died cause i broke thier necks. :) ;) and when i got to town i started a confectionary store and made heaps of money...

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST JOKING!!

Heehee.

So I went to school and on the way back a bunch of mean guys said "Hey you! Little squirt! Hands up and give us your lollipop!"but I didn't so they said, "All right then, you wanna mess with us?" and I said no and they said too bad get her Kevin!!And then a big guy who looked like a baked-potato went at me but I ducked under him and I kicked him in his unmentionables and he said OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW and I ran away and when I got home I said "Yes mommy, no mommy, yes I had a nice peacefull walk from school mommy." and do you know what she believed me!!!!!

Love Tammy

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXO

Dear Diary,

Well i went to school today and Kevin was gonna punch me so i said "Before you punch me you may want to check your flee".And guess what he looked down and then i ran but i still don't know what to do i may as well tell someone but what if he keeps hurting me??Or i could stand up for myself oh wait i can't do that. Wait i could just ignore them. Yeah thats what I'm gonna do.

Next Day

What am i gonna do i can't ignore them there coming oh no what do i do.....

Should I......yes that would work. See you Diary! I've got some work to do.

LATER

You'll never guess what!! I got this plan and it worked it worked it worked!! I'll tell you about it.

Kevin is really greedy.

So, exactly five minutes before the teacher came in I gave a note to Kevin and I said "A pretty girl told me to give this to you." The note said.

Dear Kevin,

I think you are superbly sexy and as a gift to you I left some chocolates in the Teacher's Lounge.

Come to the teacher's lounge at 1:15 exactly.Love,

Your secret admirer.

I hid loads of chocolate in the teacher's lounge. So he started pigging himself out. I had left the window open, and I had left my sneakers on the windowsill. Then I lay down in the yard below the window and was as still as a stone.

So Miss. Cecilia Teacher came in, and what did she see?

Kevin pigging out on her chocolate and the window right open, and my sneakers on the window!!

She looked out the window and saw me lying on the ground.

Her eyes darted around the room, putting two and two together.

open window.......sneakers........Kevin......me........

Kevin was expelled for throwing students out of the window and eating the teacher's chocolate.

I was able to skip the rest of school and I got to stay out of school for a week.

Life is sweet.

Love Tammy

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with Kevin. Oh by the way in a few I will be 4 years old, isn't it great. But what really stinks is the that yesterday something bad happened to daddy. See he was driving home to get my backpack and another car came out of nowhere. It crashed straight into daddy's car. I''s all my fault. If I hadn't forgotten my backopack daddy might stll be in the house. Right now he;s in the hospital. The doctors say it isn't looking to good. I hope that he'll be ok.

Bad news. DADDY'S IN A COMA.......**sob**

Mummy and me are going to see him tonight. The doctor says maybe my voice or mummy's voice will make him better.

I told him about my day, and how I was, and was he all right? and how he would be getting out of hospital in no time. I held his hand and when I said goodbye i squeezed his hand and-do you know what do you know what do you know what-HE SQUEEZED IT BACK!! So we didn't go home, we stayed another half hour and when he really had to go Mummy kissed him bye bye and he smiled!!

The doctor says his progress is great. He will probably be out of the hospital in a month.

And then, on the way back........in the car.....

~~~~~I EVOLVED!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

I turned into a young mimitchi. Mummy was very proud of me and we had our own private party to celebrate. But we were also sad, because Daddy couldn't join in the celebrations.

Anyway, love, Hannah.

xoxoxo

PS. I can get a boyfriend now!!**giggles**

It's now summer vacation. Mummy thinks I should start looking for a boyfriend. She has singles thing tamagotchies my age. Iwill be starting tonight. i'll tell you everything when I get back

Later

Guess what, Kevin was at the singles meeting. He's changed since Ilast saw him. Not only has he evovled He seems so much sweeter. He evoved into a young Memetchi. we have started seeing eachother daily. I'll tell you more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back