Hannah's Group is back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did u like Hannah's Group?

• It was awesome!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loved it!

• stupid!!!

• BORING.

• Hated it!!!!

• WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WOROLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone! B) feel free to email me! i am alwase looking for mail! :D i want tamagotchi v.2 soooooooo bad! everyone else has it! B) on it i want a :furawatchi: and this is what will happen when the mach maker comes. :unsure: :ph34r:

my tamas not even one yet and hes a toddler wth a bump on his head. Hes called felix!and hes loves his action man!

:huh: Dove

hi iv got 2 tamas is a teenager {LONLY} cause ma other 1 has a baby :huh: :huh: [/font][/size][/size]

Hey guys, would ye all stop spamming and get back to the topic we're supposed to be talking about!

Personally, I think this is pretty much Spam already.

Also, isn't it in the wrong forum? I though Group Hatchings was for something else...

[SIZE=21pt]HI THIS IS HANNAH TALKING HERE I AM THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS GROUP I AM VERY PLEASED TO SEE THAT WE HAVE HAD TWO NEW MEMBERS!!! :D ALLY IS STILL HERE. :D :p ALLY AND COOKI ARE PLAYING TOGETHER.tHEY ARE FRIENDS.THE PURPOSE OF THIS GROUP IS TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND HAVE YOUR OWN TAMAGOTCHII THAT YOU MADE UP.[/SIZE]

:p Hannah :p

Last edited by a moderator:
hi do u plan to eeply back if so do ya wanna join any1 may join since it is a free country.

Shouldn't this be moved 2 role play?!

This isn't a group hatch it's a role play!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back