Hapihapitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrafina_Pekkala

Reaction score
In the Tamagotchi iD thread someone briefly mentioned that it was possible that Hapihapitchi may be a character on it. This wasn't discussed any further or commented on throughout the thread as far as I could tell. I'm wondering if anyone has any evidence to back this up? And if not- which Tamagotchi could I find Hapihapitchi as a raisable character on, or is there not one yet?

Thank you kindly.

So far I haven't seen any Tamagotchi model that allows you to raise Hapihapitchi. After thinking about it, I don't think it'll ever happen unless Bandai comes out with model that allows you to raise Tamagotchi's pets.

That's such a shame. Hapihapitchi is so beyond adorable! At least it comes to visit on the TMGC+C though. :p

Ya I hope that Happihappitchi will make an apperance in the new tama-go
It could be possible. Especially considering the "Pet Store" in Music City reserved for the Tama-Go. That may just be for online play, though.

It could be possible. Especially considering the "Pet Store" in Music City reserved for the Tama-Go. That may just be for online play, though.
According to tama-palace.tk, the Pet function is for TamaTown.com only, not the actual Tama-Go.

And also, according to the thingo in the Gotchi Apartments at TamaTown.com, HappyHappytchi is not a raiseable character on the Tama-Go, but he might make some cameo appearances, like a figurine or something?

According to tama-palace.tk, the Pet function is for TamaTown.com only, not the actual Tama-Go.And also, according to the thingo in the Gotchi Apartments at TamaTown.com, HappyHappytchi is not a raiseable character on the Tama-Go, but he might make some cameo appearances, like a figurine or something?
I know. That is why I said that it may just be for online use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back