Happy B - Day Mr. Iero !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i e r o s a u r x

Reaction score
First thing you think of when you enter this topic is, isn't his birthday in like two days? Ahem, yes, logically.

But, in my kind of world, I felt the need to do it early because, I just wanted too.

And because he is one the greatest rhythm guitarists, in the whole, like world.

Mr. Iero is turning twenty - seven. Woo.

Happy Early Birthday Frankie !

:D

-burstsintorandomsong-

I wish my birthday was on Halloweenz.

Yay! Happy Birthday Frank Iero! My friend and I are going to spread the joy around while trick-or-treating!

WOOT! IT IS FRANKIE'S BIRTHDAY!(For me, maybe not you. Timezones.)

I am dressing up as Gerard and my friend Daizy is dressing up as Frank. We are deciding weather it is appropriate for us to have Ferard moment..

Ha! You know who I met trick or treating? Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray! Well not really but people dressed up like them. We hit the rest of the houses together so it was the full MCR crew! (I was Frank)

I celebrated Frank's b-day by wearing a My Chem shirt and walking up to everyone and saying "Happy Birthday Frank!!!" And only ONE person said she loved my shirt. And I told her it was Frankie's birthday and she was so happy. Then I was mad at my friend because all she cared about was Gerard. -.- Oh, and i also wrote Frank Iero all over my arms. I made my friend draw a scorpian on my neck like what Frank has tatooed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! You know who I met trick or treating? Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray! Well not really but people dressed up like them. We hit the rest of the houses together so it was the full MCR crew! (I was Frank)
Lucky. At least there's normal people in your neighborhood. *jealous*

Lucky. At least there's normal people in your neighborhood. *jealous*
He, 'twas awesome. There was one girl across the street that yelled out "FERARD!" If course I had to yell back "You wish!" You had to be there. Also we yelled "Happy Birthday Frank Iero" and asked people if they wanted to see a 'magic trick'. 'Twas fun.

:)
I got here late. xDDD

Happy Belated Bday, Frankie xD
*off topic - removed*

Some of my friends in alaska made a skittle shrine and put the Frank 'action figure' right in the middle.

It was very cute. Afterwards they e-mailed me some pictures. It was really awesome!

Latest posts

Back