Happy Birthday 2 you.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luchi07Champ

Reaction score
How do Tamagotchi's celebrated your birthday? My B-day was on Thursday and I wanted to know what it would do? Please answer soon I was just qurious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it shows to party blowers, the screen turns black and whit while it says happy birthday, yet thats it no icon on the screen.

I think it stands there with a cake next to it. My friend Michelle's B-day was in December and her Tama wasn't nice enough to get her a cake! LOL...I didn't have my Tamagotchi back in September, the month of my birthday...I wouldn't know. I've seen some cute pics, though.

Just change the date and find out for your self  :p
True, but that takes all the fun out of it. Anyway, my b-day is on June 19th so its coming up soon :p

~Mayumi

I think it stands there with a cake next to it. My friend Michelle's B-day was in December and her Tama wasn't nice enough to get her a cake! LOL...I didn't have my Tamagotchi back in September, the month of my birthday...I wouldn't know. I've seen some cute pics, though.
Your thinking about the Japanese Tamagotchi here you go! :rolleyes:

Change the date and u'll find out about it.It's normal 4 ppl 2 b curious about that. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back