Happy Birthday Kendal ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tamacandy

Reaction score
Oh my gawsh!

Happy Birthday Kendal! I hope ou have an amazing day! Aaah! I love you so much. You are a true best friend. I haven't even met you but you are one of my best friends! (': I have made something for you, but I can't upload it just yet! O: I haven't got enough time.

Share the love for Kendal, people! <3

x

We've got an existing, active thread called Shout outs for People's Birthdays where everyone can post their birthday best wishes.

I don't want to seem harsh, but I've noticed this happening over the past few weeks and it just doesn't seem fair if some members are getting their own, personal thread and birthday wishes when others who are just as nice are only being congratulated in the existing thread.

I don't want to appear mean and it is nothing personal against Kendal, but please, everyone - if your friend is very special, send them a TT personal message and if you want everyone to see you wish your best TamaTalk friend a happy birthday - please use the existing topic?

I hope everyone will understand why I am closing this thread and asking everyone to use the existing topic from now on?

Thanks for understanding.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back