Happy healthy baby Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelAdenydd

Reaction score
The best tip I can give to new Tama owners: Learn to play the game Get very well!

When your Tama hatches, it has zero hunger hearts and zero happy hearts. Hunger hearts are easily filled with a meal, happy hearts can be filled by feeding the baby snacks, but that leads to a fat and not-so-healthy baby which will need to be played with several times to work the snacks off, and is at greater risk of getting a toothache. :blink:

The best way to fill those happy hearts is to get an Excellent score on Get. getting 70+ points on Get will give you a score of Excellent and will completely fill your happy hearts, and have your Tama back at minimum weight. In addition, if you get a perfect score (100 points) you'll receive 150 Tama Points which is a very nice little bonus for a new parent!

The most basic Get tips are:

1) Catch the falling music notes and avoid poop (duh)

2) Your game ends if you catch poop in your cup or if you miss a music note

3) Pay attention to the top of the screen so you can plan ahead and position your cup to avoid poop and catch notes

4) The game starts out slow, but the speed increases noticably early in the game. I've found the speed tends to pick up between 10 and 15 points, so pay extra attention around that time

Tha's it, good luck and enjoy your Tama Babies :blink:

sorry but most people know that<_< :)

its true *removed excessive smilies* please don't post excessive smilies to spam

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that`s a nice guide! it is very useful for those who are new to V3. keep up the good work!

sorry but most people know that<_< :(
its true :p B) :) :( :) :)
maybe you knew that but new owners probably didn't know this the person who created this topic was just trying to help everyone please be a little bit nicer when pointing something out to someone and to the creator of this topic thank you for these tips

Thanks for the tips! Some new tama owners can use that!

Also a tama can only loose 3 pounds at a time, so to play games it has to be 3 pounds overweight or else it won't want to play. So if you 'desprate' to play with it, feed it a snack and a meal, because snacks make it gain 2 pounds and meals 1.

I hope that's right, I hardley remember! LoL

Yes, thats very nice of you to post this topic, very useful to new members that need help with V3's, nice guide <_< Job well done :angry:

-KG-

its good if u can get 1 of these little cupcakes 2 fill up babys happy-hearts at once

tHAT KIND OF JERKY TO SAY THAT MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT CAUSE I DIDN'T AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE BEEN USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I see that you are new, but please calm down a bit before you answer next time, ok? Instead of accusing someone of being jerky, just reply nicely if you appreciate the thread. ;) *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back