happy hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1tama8000

Reaction score
well, I have a v4 and a v4.5, and my v4 (which I got first) when I played a game with it and I got a great, 3 hearts got filled. But now, Only 2 get filled. What happened? :( just to maybe help you my two tamas are on a lanyard together. Please try to help!

Maybe this was because your hearts were already nearlly full, so they can only get two, to get a full heart bar. Or maybe this time you are only getting two hearts full because:

fortune cookies can effect how much hearts get filled/ skill points to.

Maybe you are not getting great. You could be getting good!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!! :lol:

Maybe this was because your hearts were already nearlly full, so they can only get two, to get a full heart bar. Or maybe this time you are only getting two hearts full because:fortune cookies can effect how much hearts get filled/ skill points to.

Maybe you are not getting great. You could be getting good!

no, My heart meter was at 0 and I played a game and got a great, and I looked back at the meter and it was only filled two. I dont think it's the fortune cookies cuz, Ive had my v4 longer than my v4.5. Thanks for trying though. You had some really good ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it the same game :lol: Maybe each games increase a certain amount of happy hearts each time. (i do not own a V4.5 so i will have to experiment)

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back