HAPPY NEWYEAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally New Years here.

Did anyone see the fireworks on Animal Crossing: Wild World?

I think that the New Years countdown is the best part of that game.

:]

2007 is finally came!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

PS. i fell asleep so i didnt watch the countdown. :)

PSS. in london there was a storm so our firework display was NEARLY cancelled ;o

It's finally New Years here.Did anyone see the fireworks on Animal Crossing: Wild World?

Yeah, I did. They go on forever, I didn't use the PartyPoppers I got from Tortimer. I missed the countdown. I got on it about 00:35am

I only watched the Chinese countdown at our friends house cuz we dont have the channel with the american countdown. That was funny, on the chinese countdown there was this fat lady singing this nice soft song, but she was wearing jeans with holes in them and a red t-shirt with a black stripe through the middle!. She should've been wearing a dress to match the song!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's finally New Years here.Did anyone see the fireworks on Animal Crossing: Wild World?

Yes, it was very cute. :)

I decided to film it, since it was 2 minutes before the real countdown here in Seville. ;) It's been 2007 for a long time here already, hohohoho. :D

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Then, we watched "El Hormiguero", got all happy about 2007, and got sent to the shower and to bed (...). LoL!

ur character looks like mine.

how do u get the party poppers?

i got up at midnight last night and played on it!

Gawd what don't j00 get about paranoia? T_T xDAnd I can't help meh emotions. I say what I know. And it's not like I'm all "Ahhh we;re all gonna die everybody run into soem lava...." I'm still happy about 2007.

P.S. 2008 is new president for the USA year. ~_^ You might be thinking about that.
Presdient Bush is leaving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back