Happy = NONE D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
my tamagotchi wont let me play games it just makes that error sound or whatever like if you click medicine and it doesn't want it, it makes that sound when i try to go out with it. it is a tama-go btw. it wont let me make it happy so it has noooo happy hearts D:

Mine does that sometimes. It usually means it wants to go to sleep. Try feeding it?

And you get happy hearts from snacks not from games. So that should help you a bit.

Or is the problem on going? Like even in the middle of the day?

Sometimes, a Tamagotchi won't let you play games if doing so will lower your character's weight below its base weight after completion of the game. Try feeding your Tamagotchi a few snacks. That way, it will most likely kill two birds with one stone by filling in the happy hearts and increasing your character's weight in case you would like to play games next time.

it doesn't do it usually. it had full hearts for snacks and none for happyness. and the bad thing is it leveled up and now i have the necktiechi the one with horrible care when it wasnt even my fault!!! D:

Oh, your friendship level was low... It also doesn't go out when its late... Next time you get a chance, I would tke it shopping, the park and the game center... Those all will help raise friendship. Necktiechi, I think his favorite food is Kabob. So that will help happiness too since its a favorite food, it will help with hunger too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back