Happy sun!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decotchi_boy

Reaction score
You need the following:

1. An adult tama who jumps up for joy somewhere in its movement on the screen

2. An adults-only item (not disposable)

Heres what to do. Check and memorise your tama's movement so that you are able to predict when it will jump for joy. There are 2 different movements that show your tama's happy face. 1st one it bobs up at the left before appearing happy. Second it moves to the left of the screen and looks around before approaching the middle and appearing happy.

Next, use the item. IT MUST NOT BE A DISPOSABLE ITEM. Example, let's say I use the !!/Clone. (If you stop your tama using the item halfway through the animation, it still works.)

Predict the moment when it jumps for joy and HAVE THE PLAY ICON LIGHTED at the instant it does so. You do not have to enter play--just keep it lighted.

Your tama will smile with a happy sun next to it!

This will not repeat for the next movement. You need to repeat the sequence of steps if you want it to happen.

This definitely works on v3. Versions V1, v2, v4, and v4.5 I'm not too sure about cos I haven't tried it on those versions yet. But I think it works as well on those versions.

Latest posts

Back