Hard to see you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you got glasses?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Might get some

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I want to get these contacts that change your eye color! My sister has them and now her eyes are green! This kid cried because she had to get glasses. I felt bad for her but it was kinda funny... :p :p Here is a link to that website. Clickety....

No but I want to get these contacts that change your eye color! My sister has them and now her eyes are green! This kid cried because she had to get glasses. I felt bad for her but it was kinda funny... :p :p Here is a link to that website. Clickety....
COOL i have a pair like that that makes it look likw you eyes a saringon its sooo cool

I've got glasses now. :unsure: Have any of you?
Yes

I've had mine sence 3rd grade.......

im almost BLIND!!

with out mi glasses i cant see werth a dern!!

Nah, I have some but I never wear them. I don't need 'em. The only reason I was ordered to get glasses was because the eye doctoer kept moving the big machine thingy where you look in (don't know what it's called xP) and I mixed up some p's with q's and some d's with b's. H kept switching the lends saying, "Better? Better? Better? Better?" :unsure:

I may not have perfect eyesight, but I can see fairly well.

*Tgd*

I have Glasses, im supposed to wear them all the time but i hardly ever do. besides, I lost them XD

I have glasses. I'm wearing them right now. I ♥ them.

(my lenses are all scratched up though.)

-karissi

I have glasses and like u when i fist got them they were the worsrt but after tipe i forgot they were on my head so my advice is its ok to not like them but they help alot!!! Hope this helps!!!

I've had glasses since Pre-K. I got them when I was 4 years old. I have a mild case of Amblyoplia (sp?) but I'm not too sure what that is. My left eye just doesn't see as well as it should, let's leave it at that. Yes, I wear glasses all the time and I need to wear glasses all the time, but I kinda like them.

Sometimes it gets annoying because I'd like to have sunglasses once in a while. But I could always get transition lenses or clip on sunglass lenses. I haven't worn sunglasses since I was 3. I had cute sunglasses. They were cute and round and red and plastic. I was a totally slammin' kid in those sunglasses.

And of course glasses do have their advantages. Every year or so you get new glasses, so you get a new something to wear. So you change your style every so often. And in a way you are different because the majority of people don't wear glasses. So you kinda stand out, but in a good way.

Yeah, I had them since I was 5. They don't sell mine anymore, so I can't show a picture. They're purplish blue. I have trial contacts, but I can't get the idea of poking plastic stuff in my eye. I never got to wear them. lol. I had the same color glasses since I was 5, but in different sizes and now that they don't sell mine anymore, I'll have to put the contacts in soon. Or get new glasses, which I don't wanna do.

_Matchy

I've had glasses since I was in 7th grade. I like 'em ^^
8th grade for me. My first pair I only wore at school. Second pair I got I wore them all the time. This isn't the 1950's where glasses are something to poke fun at. These days, its a usual thing to see them.

I have glasses for reading at this moment. Though on Thursday I will be going to the eye doctor and he is most likely to change my prescription to wearing them all the time my mom says. Cause when I am not wearing my glasses I have tremendously bad headaches and that is one cause to wearing the all the time and I am starting to see blurey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back