Harrasment/Bullying.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
This is just a random topic to discuss times you've been bullied/harassed in real life, and there's not much explanation.

Me, in computers this year, I sat between two popular girls, and they were total jerks. They said racist things to me (I'm asian), made fun of my clothes, and then there was this one time when we were doing invention preojects, and I was doing the printing press. I had to say that the printing presses first book ever published was a bible, and I had to go get a pic of the bible. One of the girls asked me if I was christian and doing the bible. I told her no, I wasn't religious. She told me I was going to go to hell. Then said in her stupid voice (Like she and her friend always does) "Just kidding!" Okay, seriously, who tells you that you're going to go to hell?! I was really ticked, but I never told the teacher. Getting on popular girls bad sides won't help me any.

Too many to count.

I grew up in school as a girl that was a bullying target, but then I became popular, but not jerky popular. I just have a lot of friends, that's the real popular.

I was confused as Asian when I first started school, so I was pretty much someone who got thrown racist jokes, but then I grew older and I no longer look Asian.

*removed - site rules*

Ya, people have bullied me everyday, do I give a hoot? Naw.

Last edited by a moderator:
*off topic - removed *

I've been really shy from day 1, so I guess I was an easy target. People always picked on me through school and I never had the guts to say anything back. It got really bad when I was around 12-13 so I just used to cry all the time, but then I realised that crying wasn't going to get me anywhere. It was only going to make the bully feel better about themselves, so I toughened up a bit and forced myself not to cry even though I wanted to, and eventually things eased up because I stopped giving reactions and just sat in my seat with a blank expression on my face. They got bored of me after I'd been doing that for long enough, and now I'm much stronger. :D

Ever since I can remember I was a bullying victim.

I once went home with a bald patch from when an older and larger child had picked me up by my hair and it just ripped out.

Most of my childhood is one big blur, I don't remember much at all, which had been discussed with counselors and such who've said it's almost certainly a case where you choose to forget and blank out memories that were quite tragic and such. It's improved with age though. I get teased now about being short and smaller than everyone else, but that's friendly teasing and doesn't make me feel any less of a person.

I've a bad habit of being a doormat to people. I forgive too easily.

Some people aren't all that nice around me, but that happens to me often enough now that I've grown indifferent to it.

Wouldn't call it bullying though, just hostility. And it seems like they aren't totally aware of it either. :|

I used to be happy.. Until I got seriously abused from life.

I have to go to school *sigh*. Go read my 'About Me' if you want to read.

Ya, I've had a bit of that since 6th grade... I went all the way to graduation with them with a smile. I hated most people in my graduating class. Sometimes I think I didn't do collage because I wanted to get away from those people.(I still plan to though) I disliked them very much. I was very quite and very uninterested in what they were doing/talking about... Not to mention most of them had no idea what Anime was and it happened once Pokemon (When 2nd gen came out) became hugely unpopular here.... (There are still people here who like it but very few people my age when they came ck for 4th gen)

I remember one person talking about being popular and brought up something that sort urked me... "The people who always get picked on always seem to be popular because they are always getting picked on, So I see them as popular in an unpopular way" to quote her... I still remember it too. I guess its sorta true but she directed it towards me but not in an effencive way... She just said it while looking at me.

i never had any serious problems with bullying that i can remember.

I was bullied a LOT until 5th grade where I had friends to defend me (finally) and I got tougher. Now when people bully me, I get a book out or something and ignore them and they leave.

Yeah, once this girl was my friend. Then one day, I walked up to her to say hi and she ran off laughing. After that, she laughed at me and insulted me. Then one day when I walked home from school with my brother she walked up to me and started punching and scratching me. The next day I had to see a counsellor. After a week, she just totally ignored me. She's in college now so I'm fine c:

i haven't been bullied that much but I've still been bullied.

first time i had just started a new school i was really shy and happy cos i had just been put up a year. A girl walked up to me and said i was a silly goose and she wouldn't stop it for ages. and if you call this bullying there was a boy in my class who always called me ice cream.

second time was last year when two boys called me fat! (i'm at a different school now)

I was from Year 4 to Year 6.

I wasn't as girly as all the other girls and I didn't like the same things as them.

So a few of the girls in my class (There were only about 6-8 or so), would get together and pick on me, push me up against the fences and say things like "My brother has a gun. Hes gonna shoot you.". Thinking back on it, the things they said weren't that bad. But back then it really upset me, until one day I'd had enough and fought back, I tackled this chick into a bench and my mum got called in, I told her what was happening and she went mad. Then it all stopped.

Then I got into highschool, this boy in my problematic form kept doing stupid crap to me, like pouring freezing water down my shirt in the winter and lying that my mum came to school to get other people to call me a snitch and stuff. -.- Moved form, in year 8 and everything was fine. NOW I'm in year 10 and all the classes are different. Theres this group of girls in my GCSE History class. BASICALLY. Me and this other girl in the class are friends and all the girls in my History class keep bringing up stuff like sexuality and basically bullying us, in a way cause they 'assume' we're dating. ;P. Annoying.

I was bullied in year 6. I was in a class where I was literally the odd one out. I am american, and I was going to a school in Czech Republic. There were a few jerks who would harrass me (scream horrible words at me, make fun of me, do/say things to hurt me, etc.) Thankfully, they only hurt me emotionally, not physically. But it still hurts to think about it.

I've been told you're gonna go to hell if you're not Christian but they didn't mean to be mean. it was just my friends worrying about me but I was like 5 and in 6th grade that was not pretty..I was going through the awkward stage and this fat guy who used to be my friend in 5th grade teased me. He got teased a lot because of his weight. and I was seen as a loser because I was friends with a girl absolutely NO ONE liked. and now I stand up for myself and I'm not friends with that weird girl anymore.

i have been bullied at times this year, but its not as bad as in grade 5.

I was really Chubby back then, i looked like cartman (if you dont know who he is, look at avatar) and alot of people called me fat***. and at lunch i remember some really mean girls saying "oh no, here comes A! She smells the cake, quick! hide it!!!" so then other girls started calling me more rude names, some of them were racist (because i am acadian, this school wasnt in NS) and called me a frenchie and i didnt know how to speak propper english (but my main language is english o_O) then once i went back to NS in my normal school things werent bad anymore. i had to go to a transfer school because the school had a flood.

and this year on the school bus someone beat the crap out of me, and i was bleeding alot and i got knocked out and a black eye and a broken rib. that person got expelled from school and was sentenced 1 month in juvinile detention center.

And some really rude people on a field trip called me ausie. (apearently thats a bad name for autistic people) and i have autism, but thankfully someone said "hey ***hole, dont make fun of a autistic person!"

Some people at my last school made very unkind racist (I am Asian, it seems that it is mostly Asians who get harrased with racism) comments about me and started pulling faces. There's also this class who acts like a bully (i.e. Acting VERY inapropriately, pushing her 'friend' around, calling everyone mean or hypocrites, making stuff up about her friend, teasing her friend, etc.) who always calls me a hypocrite and seems to dislike me because she thinks I'm 'weird'. :(

another time, a girl (let's call her 'Sally') who wanted to be this wannabe goth has stolen someone elses friend and convinced her to wear socks on her hands, made her listen to music in class, etc. Had eventually ganged up with all the year five girls to annoy/bully me and my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back