Harry Potter 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really disappointed when I went to see it. (I totally forgot about this topic, XD) It was a big let down for me. I was expecting it to be a lot better. The special effects were amazing, I'll give them that. But it was like there was no substance to the movie, like they just threw together a bunch of stuff, and there was no story at all. And the ending was just. . . . it sucked, lol. I'm hoping the next one is better. Because this is the first HP movie that I didn't like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really disappointed when I went to see it. (I totally forgot about this topic, XD) It was a big let down for me. I was expecting it to be a lot better. The special effects were amazing, I'll give them that. But it was like there was no substance to the movie, like they just threw together a bunch of stuff, and there was no story at all. And the ending was just. . . . it sucked, lol. I'm hoping the next one is better. Because this is the first HP movie that I didn't like.
I agree with you 100%.

Its like they rushed it.

Its like, Since the Harrpy Potter Movie Franchise is almost done, They're slacking off.

Its like "Hey, We're almost done, We don't have to work so hard. No one will notice." Yeah. Sorry Harry Potter Movie People, We Noticed.

Also...

-- Please don't Kill/Flame me when I say this: I'm Glad Dumbledore died. He was my Least favorite character. Go Snape. Also....Draco=Hot. I'm sure Monstr/Everyone else who likes Tom Felton will agree. Speaking of Tom Felton, My Mom laughs at his name, She says it sounds like "Tom Felt One" xD --

Never read the books.

I watched one or two of the movies.

I don't remember them, because they were not great and memorable.

So in my opinion, fail.

I just watched it. It was okay... I can't really compare it, cause I never read the books xD Haha, these people are getting old...

the movie rocks

:D love it B)

Its kinda off from the book...but aren't they all?

SHUN TO ALL WHO SHUNNED THE MOVIE!!

I've seen all the other movies and read all the books like six times so, obviously I went to see it.

I thought it was good even though they did really rush the ending. They left out a good bit (like the Order getting involved in the big fight with the Death Eaters and the end bit that tied in with the sad bit that I won't say incase someone hasn't seen it yet. But It'll be interesting to see how they tie the sixth film to the seventh since they left out most of the beginning of the book.

Some bits were really funny. I was expecting to cry at the end, but I didn't, even though I burst into tears when I read the book (Lame, I know.). I did read a review about it before I saw it and it was a really bad review. I didn't think it was the best, or the worst.

I also think Harry looked his best in Goblet of Fire. Might have had something to do with the hair!

Latest posts

Back