Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows spoiler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I CANT BELIEVE NONE OF U HAVE MENTIONED DOBBY!!! :unsure:

Dobby was one of my fave characters, and Hedwig.

I was so sad that Tonks and Lupin die, just after they had a son :p :angry: :angry:

The ending was kinda predictable, and my littlest bro wants her 2 write about their children, lol

I CANT BELIEVE NONE OF U HAVE MENTIONED DOBBY!!! :unsure: Dobby was one of my fave characters, and Hedwig.

I was so sad that Tonks and Lupin die, just after they had a son :p :angry: :angry:

The ending was kinda predictable, and my littlest bro wants her 2 write about their children, lol
I didn't really think the ending was predictable. I thought Hermoine [i still can't spell it] might of married that Victor person, but I was wrong :huh: .

I CANT BELIEVE NONE OF U HAVE MENTIONED DOBBY!!! B) Dobby was one of my fave characters, and Hedwig.

I was so sad that Tonks and Lupin die, just after they had a son :p :D :(

Yeah! Dobby was da bomb! It's so sad! Why him?? Dobby was like, Harry's angel on earth. I'm gonna miss him, he was so nice, cool, funny, and HELLO!!! HE LIKED SOCKS! Gee...................... Hedwig was so cool too. I was hoping in the scene she died that she WOULDN'T die because she was angry at Harry. Ahhhhhhhhhhh the book was so sad and happy.

Yeah, I was the saddest about Lupin and Tonks, 'cause they just had a son and got married. :lol:

Dobby was really sad, too. His last words were Harry Potter and then Harry dug his grave. That was really sad.

I knew Hermione and Ron and Harry and Ginny would get married even before I read the epilogue. It had a good ending.

Latest posts

Back