Harry Potter fan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you like Harry Potter?

• LOVE IT!!!!Not too crazy about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay

• Whats that?

• HATE IT!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Harry Potter series! :D I chose "I LOVE IT!!!!" on the first line, but it also says "Not too crazy about it" next to it. Anyway, you get my point. I love the HP series!

PM me for my e-mail address, then e-mail me so I can give you sneak-peek scenes from the up-coming new Harry Potter movie, Order of The Phoenix. I have the pictures. :)

I think HP is a great book series :D ! The charecters are wonder full and so is the story line. - My opinion

I lurve it. I read and own every book and I have all the movies. But after I read the last one, I was starting 2 get sick of it. Anyway, it's cool.

///Matchy :)

i voted "LOVE IT!!!!Not too crazy about it". i used to be so obsessed about harry potter that if anyone asked a question about the most slightest detail in any of the books or movies, i immediately knew the correct answer.

animerox

I don't like Harry Potter.

It tells people that witch craft is good when it's really not.

If you want to disagree with me, fine.

Just don't get all in my face about it.

Thank you in advance.

I don't like Harry Potter.It tells people that witch craft is good when it's really not.

If you want to disagree with me, fine.

Just don't get all in my face about it.

Thank you in advance.
I'm not flaming, but I'd like to give my opinion on this, if you don't mind. :) Thanks.

Its fine with me if you don't like Harry Potter. I don't mind! But I don't think the series of books and movies ever say straight out or suggest that witchcraft is good. I think it opens another view of everything. I think its wonderful how they put everything into such detail, and the making of these books is wonderful, in my opinion. You don't have to agree with me. :)

- I tried putting that in the nicest way possible, and I hope you understand that I'm only giving my opinion and disagreeing with yours. I try not to flame. :angry:

I'm not flaming, but I'd like to give my opinion on this, if you don't mind. :mellow: Thanks.
Its fine with me if you don't like Harry Potter. I don't mind! But I don't think the series of books and movies ever say straight out or suggest that witchcraft is good. I think it opens another view of everything. I think its wonderful how they put everything into such detail, and the making of these books is wonderful, in my opinion. You don't have to agree with me. :huh:

- I tried putting that in the nicest way possible, and I hope you understand that I'm only giving my opinion and disagreeing with yours. I try not to flame. :wub:
Thank you for not yelling at me for it.

It's good you know how to repect other's opinions.

I don't mind you disagree, if I can disagree, you can too.

It's just that some people get offensive and give me crud about it.

Thanks!

Oh, you're welcome! :mellow: Like I said, I try to say things as nice as possible without starting a flame, argument, or a bad lookout of someone else... :huh:

I like Harry Potter! Heck, you probably knew that just by looking at my avvie!

Yesh, I like Harry Potter.I also think witch is a pointy word.

OK that was off topic, Sorry.
A pointy word? What does that mean?

Anyways, has anyone ever been to the official JK Rowling site?

Google it, it's very informative and interesting. JK Rowling wrote it herself.

A pointy word? What does that mean?
Anyways, has anyone ever been to the official JK Rowling site?

Google it, it's very informative and interesting. JK Rowling wrote it herself.
No i've never been on her site... I will look one day Thanks .:Snowy:.

Uhm... I don't really know what pointy word means...

Just the spelling of "Witch" I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back