Harry Potter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the whole series, but I voted no. It's a good series there's no denying that, but it's an unneeded sequel. There doesn't need to be another one on Harry's kids it's ridiculous to continue a series that is basically done. So, no.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked NO WAY 'cause like, if there's another series after, it's just going to be a sell-out. Meaning like, there's no way it's going to be better than the original series. It's just like none of the series after the original Warrior books are as good. They just seem more...dull.

I don't have the patience to read it =]

I read the first page and fell asleep... And I don't think a spinoff version will interest me anymore than the original

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, I didn't read the series yet (but I want to). From my experience with books and such, the original is enough. Spin-offs just seem like more money making attempts.

I've read the series three times, it can only go downhill from where it ended.

I never read Harry Potter, but from the movies I saw, I don't like it. It's not my genre

I'm not a HUGE fan, but I like it. I've only completed one book and seen three movies. Like Weiwei, I don't have enough patience to read the rest.

I don't think they should make another movie about Harry's kids and the 'next generation'. It was a great series, but now it's finished. Another movie would just lead to even more, and eventually you'd be reading the 24th Harry Potter book.

I voted 'HECK YEAH!' and I'm a girl. Girls can like Pokemon and Bakugan, its fine. But guys cant (well they can but they arent supposed to!) like Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony, you know? But back on the subject! =) Wouldnt that be so cute and great if there was Harry and Ginnys kids in a new Harry Potter series? They could go to Hogwarts and their friends would be Ron and Hermiones kids... I think that would be so good but you guys have a point. The series has already been closed, sorta. If there was supposed to be a new series with the kids at Hogwarts, they wouldve left you wondering "well something HAS to happen next, doesnt it!!!" like the percy jackson and the olympians books. ive read all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back