Harvest Moon DS cute

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyroxursox2342

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow! With Tamagirl#1!
Okay, I'm just wondering, how do you get a husband?!? I'm going for Rock, and I've been giving him like a flower or food every day during the entire month of Spring, but the grey heart isn't turning pink! How do you get a guy to like you on Harvest Moon? (and eventually marry you)

Does anyone know?

P.S. this isn't my game, it's my friend Megan's. She's letting me borrow it. lol we trade games a lot. xD I'm probably going to actually get the game soon.

You have to get 60 sprites, third house upgrade, big bed, and have to have seen all heart events. Then you can get the blue feather.

Here's a link to the stuff Rock likes: [x]

Any questions about what I said?

You have to call Gotz on the phone. He's open sunday through friday 11 am to 4 pm.

There should be a house upgrade sounding option.

You have to call Gotz on the phone. He's open sunday through friday 11 am to 4 pm.There should be a house upgrade sounding option.
I thought u had to buy stuff from the Marketplace for 10 days straight to be abble to have the house-upgrade option.

Rock likes me!!!!!!! His heart turned pink!!! ^.^ Now do I have to keep giving him stuff he likes until we can get married, or can I just stop giving him things he like because he likes me already?

Oh yeah, because I think you have to buy the table before you upgrade your house the first time. There's an upgrade guide on gamefaqs.com just search Harvest Moon DS (DS Cute is pretty much the same)

You have to keep giving him stuff, it's best when his heart is red. And if you don't give him presents daily his love points will go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, because I think you have to buy the table before you upgrade your house the first time. There's an upgrade guide on gamefaqs.com just search Harvest Moon DS (DS Cute is pretty much the same)
You have to keep giving him stuff, it's best when his heart is red. And if you don't give him presents daily his love points will go down.
Now it's green! ^^ (It went from pink to blue, then green) My friend told me that green is the second last colour, that red is the last colour and then you can marry him. Is that true? :wacko:

I lost the game even before I could play it. -glares at dog-

Hmm. Not sure, I forgot, but on GameFAQs it says "Black-purple-blue-green-yellow-orange-red (marriage)"

Hmm. Not sure, I forgot, but on GameFAQs it says "Black-purple-blue-green-yellow-orange-red (marriage)"
Oh and I think the heart events are a little different if you have a girl with a different hair colour (I have the girl with blonde hair, not brown, and the heart events were slightly different. I think the times are the same though).

Is that true too? B)

I dunno I've always started with Claire (blonde) and I've never started with the brunette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back