Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimigotchi10

Reaction score
I couldn't find a topic for this game, so I started a new one!

Anyway...

You start the game by living in a city apartment. You see an ad in the paper advertising a "great" farm in Mineral town. You move in and it's just horrible. The mayor tells you it was a trick to get people to come, so you beat him with a hammer. ( My favourite part XD) You move in and the point of the game is to earn money and hopefully get married!

I'm trying to marry Gray (the guy who works at the blacksmith). I have a green heart. The hearts and thir meanings are:

Black: No feeling

Purple: Aquaintance

Blue: Friend

Green: Best Friend

Yellow: Crush

Orange: More than a crush

Red: Love

I love this game :3 I'm almost 'finished' it :3

I have two game cartriges (Lost one, bought another, found it again), and both have two games. I use both save files, incase one is corrupted, and/or for mines.

Game 1:

Married to: Rick

Daughter's Name: Luna

Barn Size: Level 2

Coop Size: Waiting for Gotz to finish, then will be Level 2

Year: 6 (Gray and Cliff are married off)

Full Coop/Barn, but Coop will be filled again :3 I have almost all the recipes.

Game 2:

Married to: Not married, trying to marry Won.

Barn Size: Level 1

Coop Size: Level 2

Year: 3

Filled Barn/Coop. Hardly any recipies ^.^; It's difficult to marry Won, as it only goes up to a Blue Heart message. I have the blue feather, I show it to him every day (I hope I get to Red D:)

Whoa, it's been a long time since ANYONE posted. I'm gonna post again.

So, I got some sad news. On save slot 2, I got married to Gray (yay!), had a daughter that walked, (DOUBLE YAY!) and 5 of the Seven Rings (YAY! YAY!) but then I tried to make a new file on my other slot, (save slot 1) but I saved over my 2nd one (nooooooooooooooooooooo!) So buh-bye Grey, (waaaaaa!) buh-bye daughter (double waaaa!) and buh-bye shiny finger jewelry that serves no purpose! (WAAAA! WAAAA!)

Anyway...

I started over. Fresh. From the top. Now, I have Grey at an orange heart, 1st house upgrade, 2 chickens, and now cows or sheep. BUT, I do have 45,000 G. I just need a bit more wood for my 2nd upgrade. And then I need the rest of my kitchen, the Big Bed, and Grey at a red heart.

I have the female version. i got married to Cliff, have over 9000 cows and chickens and have a kid

I have the female version. i got married to Cliff, have over 9000 cows and chickens and have a kid

You have 9000 cows?

So, now I have Grey at a red heart, all of my house upgraded, and I just have to get the Big bed and then Dum-dum-da-dum! I'm married! Has anyone gotten the Blue Feather and went on a proposing spree? The Kappa is just harsh! He's all like "... Don't come back." And the Gourmet is like "What are you trying to do? Marry me without great cooking skill?"

EDIT: WHEEEE! I'm married to Gray! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM HAPPY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back