Harvest Moon...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has Harvest Moon DS and/or DS Cute.

I've heard that there are terrible glitches in Harvest Moon DS, so I did not purchase it. How do those glitches affect your enjoyment of the game?

If you have Harvest Moon DS Cute, you are very lucky! I have it on pre-order from Amazon.com, and it said the release was March 25. Everything else I've read says March 8! Is Amazon sending me my long-awaited game late? >.>

This is the topic to discuss Harvest Moon DS (Cute), and if you can please answer my question(s). Thanks! ^_^

(Yes, I know there was recently a Harvest Moon Topic, but this one is specifically about Harvest Moon DS and Harvest Moon DS Cute.)

I have HMDS and it is pretty glitchy.

And I'm getting DS Cute too so I can add it to my Harvest Moon collection.

My friend let me play it while I was at her house once (She's Japanese)

I think it's cool how you can play as Claire or the brunette (forgot her name =P)

I was reading a blog on Harvest Moon Forever, and though it didn't mention the mailbox specifically apparently ALL the glitches have been fixed except for a trick that allows you to get extra wool from a sheep.

Much to my dismay, they got rid of the glitch that allowed you to get 1 billion gold by hiring fishing sprites... :blink:

Back to the mailbox. I assume it will be usable. I will read some more info to see if I can find out...

My HM DS game liked to freeze alot at times. I found myself saving my progress every two days in the game. My favourite HM game will always be the second one on the GBC.

i did the Milker glitch, thus making my "torura" file start becoming Glitchy :D

but the other ifle is fine, besides random freeze ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back