Has a cartoon ever made you cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasluvfritos99

Reaction score
Has a cartoon ever made you cry? :D

'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

I Just watched Futurama, and the episode was sort of sad.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Ya, it made me cry :) .

Has a cartoon ever made you cry? :D 'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Yes, in fact, when I was little, I watched this episode of SpongeBob and it was called 'Dumped', it was when Gary left SpongeBob for Patrick (to me seems like a gay love story 0.0) and it actually made me cry! xD\

C~M

Has a cartoon ever made you cry? :D 'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Oh and also that episode of South Park where Kyle is dying and Stan is really sad. :)

C~M

Has a cartoon ever made you cry? :nazotchi: 'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Ya, it made me cry :ph34r: .
That episode makes me cry every time I see it ;.;

Just the end does it. Watching as the dog sits there for 12 years waiting for Fry to come home.

What's funny is that's actually the first thing that came to mind when I read the topic title xP

futurama - fry's dog standing there for 12 years.

pokemon - Pikachu was leaving and then came back (I think it was first season) (that song with the clips made me cry {Darn you POKEMON!!!} )

I think thats about it.

~SG~

Land Before Time made me cry (a long time ago). Now I won't watch it for.... other reasons

Well for cartoons it was the Spongebob Naughty Nautical Neighbors years ago, they had some sad dramatic music on that episode. The episode is about when Squidward try to ruin Spongebob's and Patrick's friendship. And I think some Pokemon episode when I was little... The episode was funny when Spongebob and Patrick had to act as Husband and Wife to a baby clam. :lol:

-Locky458

Has a cartoon ever made you cry? :lol: 'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Ya, it made me cry :( .
I think that one was called "The Luck of the Fryish" it made me cry, poor puppy, along with the one were Fry takes that bugebutt sting from that bee saving Leela. She then realizes how horrible she has been to Fry and finds out she loves him. Made me feel sad called "The Sting" (Downloaded on PC)

And some episodes of Naruto have made me cry along with erm..........Inuyasha XP And The Simpsons

O, and the sadest parts were the flashbacks.

The saddest part in that is that the waited 12 years through, rain, sunshine, snow, and it was sooooooo sad, poor little dog.

O, and once a fosters home for imanginary friends made me cry.

It was one with Blue trying to build his own home for imanginary whatever....

And, at night this kitty came, when it was drizzling.

And, it was fun with the kitty until blue like gave him away.

And, at night blue was crying looking at all the kitty made it made, me cry a bit XD

O and this one isn't a cartoon it's a movie.

It's called: Bridge To Teribithia.

It's soo sad, I cryed...

Even my mom cryed.

O, and I watched a sort of sad cartoon movie, called: Lilo & Stich 2.

It's sad also, and a cryed a bit.

Ya, you must say I cry at every sadish cartoon...

Um, I watched something on YouTube about Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts that made me really sad... But I didn't cry. That's about it.

(On YouTube, I think you'd just search 'Sora and Kairi Everything' or something similar to that. I thought it was sad...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has a cartoon ever made you cry? ;) 'Cause I just watched a real sad cartoon.

It was about Frie's Dog.

Ya, it made me cry :( .
What a loyal dog. Sitting there in front of a rotting pizza-shop made me sad. But not enough to make me cry.

Yes, that Bratz cartoon show. It was so revolting I had no choice but to spill a few tears of remorse. Horrible.

Yes I have done that before. I bought The Little Mermaid 2 Disc Special Edtion because I'm one those people who am into the info on the second discs. xP Anyway it had this little Animated Story on the second disc and I can never watch it without crying. Its about this little poor girl trying to sell matches to people in the middle of winter. In the end she ends up dying in the snow. D*: and I guessing her grandmother picks up her spirt and carries her away. :*( I cry every time.

Yea, that episode of Futurama was sooo sad. The dog just sat there and sat there...

Also when Fry gets stung by that bee thingy was sad too...

I also have gotten sad watching Lilo and Stitch 2 and in some InuYasha episodes. When I still watched InuYasha.

And Fruits Basket episodes have made me soo sad and the manga is even sadder. Especially when you watch the flashbacks from when Tohru's parents were alive...

:) I am like, so sensitive and tend to cry through lots of things. I also cry if an animal dies in a cartoon or some movie...w/e animals dying makes me cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back