Has a cartoon ever made you cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few have actually o.o

Futurama, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist to name shows.

Movies would be Lilo and Stitch, The Lion King. I think when I was little Aladdin made me cry xP

I know there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

A few have actually o.o
Futurama, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist to name shows.

Movies would be Lilo and Stitch, The Lion King. I think when I was little Aladdin made me cry xP

I know there are others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Was the Futurama one where Fry got a dog?

Only one show. And that is Ginga Densetsu Weed. I cried when Teru's Daddy abused Teru, and Kyoushiro took him in and punished Teru's Father. Teru hated his dad, and then, assasins attacked Kyoushiro's pack. Teru gets caught, and Teru's dad is really sad and realizes he had become a piece of garbage. Then he attacks the assasins to save his son. Through the whole thing, he was saying:

"Teru, daddy is a coward for what he did. He's very sorry, he wants his Teru to forgive him. In the end, Daddy is going to die for Teru!" And he saved the pack. Teru forgave him in his last moments before he died and began licking his wounds. His father cried, then he died right away. It was so sad. Look it up for yourself on Youtube. Ginga Densetsu Weed Episode 10, 11, and 12.

inuyasha the episode "The Tragic Love Song Of Destiny" that makes me cry so much. Futurama the one where fry gets a dog like the end. and probably a couple more.

Pokemon the movie lucario and the mystery of mew I know my stupid classmates say I'm too old to watch it or play it*Pssh lookat my 11 year old firned he plays it!)but it really said since Lucario dies but it only happened the frist time I watched it and pokemon heros when latios dies he show ash a Co. latias bianca and bianca's grandpa what it looks like from where he's going.

Pokemon the movie lucario and the mystery of mew I know my stupid classmates say I'm too old to watch it or play it*Pssh lookat my 11 year old firned he plays it!)but it really said since Lucario dies but it only happened the frist time I watched it and pokemon heros when latios dies he show ash a Co. latias bianca and bianca's grandpa what it looks like from where he's going.
Same with me xD. Pokemon 2000 made me cry when celebi died. They tried putting it in the water and it wouldn't even move. The thing was all dried out and stuff. Now it seems really stupid to me. xP

[SIZE=7pt]Clannad. I've cried more than once watching it.[/SIZE]

And also the Lilo and Stitch movie. I love that movie ^^

Plz post and tell me what cartoon it was
Well,here's a few.

Pokemon:When Togepi evolved into a Togetic and went to protect some ugly other Togepis

Pokemon:When Celebi died.

Pokemon:When Latios died.

Pokemon:When Latios died and everyone was happy >.>

Just a random question

How do i get my writing to be bigger and in colour?

Everytime i try to do it u can see the words like:

Plz help. :D

Just a random question
How do i get my writing to be bigger and in colour?

Everytime i try to do it u can see the words like:

Plz help. ;)
Well to make your writing bigger you have to do this

Well, theres two ways to do it.

When you've selected what size and color you want to use.

click on "CLOSE ALL TAGS"

It's to the right of the COLOR selector.

Or you can simply type it in. Like this [.size=15]Example[./size]

Or this [.color=red] Example[./color]

Only without the "." periods.

Anyway, ON topic. One show that did make me cry was "Kirby, RIGHT BACK AT CHA~" Lol. I don't know why, but some episodes were so sad. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bokura Ga Ita.

5 centimeters per second.

Wolfs Rain

Death Note (LMAO)

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe it or not, The Simpsons. It was when I was about seven I watched the episode where Homer got a lobster then at the end the lobster died and I cried my eyes out. Oh yeah and Futurama when Fry got a dog

Aishiteruze Baby made me cry alot, I hated the ending ;~; Also my all time favorite, Candy Candy, that one made me cry alot too. And of course FMA with my Eddie in it lol T.T

Latest posts

Back