Has any body...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching this show the other night, I don't believe in hauntings and ghosts. I do believe in spirts after death sort of thing, but I think when you think your house is haunted there is some sort of explaination.

But hey, maybe I'm tottaly wrong.

[i don't want anybody to fight in here, ok?]

I just want yor opinions.

Ill tell you something that hapened to me once, there is an explanation- but i like to beleive that it was a ghost.

[i was in my house alone.]

I was in my old room, playing on my DS, when my edroom lights flickered on and off.

I stood up and walked to the door, vbut when i was walking, it felt like something was behind me, watching me. I ignored it and turned the light off. But it was still flickering.

Then i heard the bathroom door open.

I quickly dived into my bed and hid under the covers, i fell asleep [it was like..10 pm...] and in the morning i felt normal, like nothing had hapened.

I was really freaked out though.

Luckily we moved house, the house im in now feels warm, and....happy. xD :p

Its just when you get the feeling you know something good/bad is going to happen... and this picture just pops up in your head for 2 seconds and you feel you have to do something about it. K?
I don't get that. But I always have a feeling if I'm going to have a bad/good day - but that's probably just instinct or something :p .

Its just when you get the feeling you know something good/bad is going to happen... and this picture just pops up in your head for 2 seconds and you feel you have to do something about it. K?
I really don't believe that you can see "images" of the future.

Although I do believe in angels and spirits. Why? Because when you die, your body does, not your soul. And it tries to find a NEW body. So really, your soul lives on. So when you see angels/spirits, its real.

Call me crazy. :p

Oh God, another topic about these crazy imaginary ghosts. Sorry to disappoint you guys, but ghosts don't exist. Nobody is psychic, maybe a bit of de ja vu here and there, but definitely there are no pyschics. If there were ghosts and pyschics, the world is coming to an end. XD
Gotchgirl96, people can believe what they want. Everybody believes in different things, and you must respect that.

My supernatural experience is talking to my garudian angel before, and have alot of moments of deja vu. Every once I will have a dream that actually happens in real life...but thats about it for me. :p

I really don't believe that you can see "images" of the future.
Although I do believe in angels and spirits. Why? Because when you die, your body does, not your soul. And it tries to find a NEW body. So really, your soul lives on. So when you see angels/spirits, its real.

Call me crazy. :p
I believe in that too. :( As you know, Storms.

Lol I um, blurt out random things and they have some significance.

Like that time we had a quiz in school...said the first number that came into my head, and it happened to be right xD

Probably just luck though. But I wouldn't really describe myself as 'lucky'

Maww, sometimes. Not what I'd say 'supernatural', really, just coincidential. I experience deja vu a lot. But it's weird, since most people I know, when they get deja vu, they say they've done that before, but with me, it can't be either that or I've felt I've done that before, only I have no idea where it seems familiar.

I also occasionally have dreams of something happening, or even just plain thoughts, and sometimes the next day it'll happen. Sometimes the time period gets extended to years, even. Like I had a dream once when I was in second grade of me being in a strange room, and the principal coming in, and it didn't happen until sixth grade. *shrug* Just coincidential, I'll say. I do believe in the paranormal though. Not crop circles, however. . . I don't think I've ever really believed in those.

Sometimes. I can occasionally predict things in my dreams. Like last Wednesday when I had a dream that this one girl who bullied me in eighth grade returned.... and I have Advocacy class with her (once a month) now! (It sucks...)

Last year was when it was really weird though. If there were people who I felt hatred towards or jealousy, they'd be gone for awhile because of an injury, cold, vacation....

Then the weather would sometimes match my mood.

Doesn't work now though. ^^;

Um some times I say things and they happen. I said "John(our princible) is going to leave and the princable will be called Liz" and john left a month later and the new princible is called Liz.

Theres a ghost in our house and things will go flying randomly and i will lose things and i will say "its not funny give it back" and the thing i lost will be on the bench in the fruit bowl. once i lost my cat and said "help me find charles" and charli was found in the fruit bowl.

Honestly, I don't think Psychics are common. They're really, reeally rare. I've had a few dreams come true, and plenty of Deja Vu moments. I know some people do have ghosts and spirits in their house, I wish I had one in my apartment.... A nice one or one that makes jokes, not a killer. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back