Has any one had freezing problems with their ID L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1tt135

Reaction score
I've had my tamagotchi id l for a little over a year now and today I took it out after I had gotten to school and it was frozen. My heart sunk because this was my 9th generation and I was not about to start over. Anyone have any information regarding this issue?

Cant you reset it? Then you can download it again?! Hit download instead of reset.

Also try taking out the batteries and putting them back in/or new batteries.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has happened to me before as well.

Cant you reset it? Then you can download it again?! Hit download instead of reset.

Also try taking out the batteries and putting them back in/or new batteries.
I recommend doing this. Solved my problem. If you hit the reset button at the back of the unit/take out the batteries and put them back in, then hit download (the first option) when that menu pops up on the screen, you won't lose any of your GPs, items, or generations. You might be downloaded back to the time of the last major event (last connection, last evolution, etc.) but you won't have to start all over.

Yeah, I did that almost immediately but I've never seen it happen or heard about it happening so I was just curious. Thank you for your advice though, I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess because all of the Tamagotchi ID L's features, It may sometimes freeze. Just like how mobile phones do it. It's natural! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back