Has anybody else seen this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

budgie

Reaction score
My tama had a baby, and last night i looked at my screen at midnight, there i saw the lights were on and the adult was out of bed, he was stood watching the baby sleep, after a few minutes he looked at the baby and i think he said something as his mouth opened and closed, then he looked up and started floating toward the top of the screen, then he vanished back to tama land i guess. It was so sweet and i felt pleased to of seen this as it gave me the chance to say goodbye to him.

Has anybody else seen this happen?

please reply as i am very interested!!!!!

I saw it with debug. It's kinda sad.

has anyone seen the instructions??when the adult leaves the baby it means the adult passes away for u can start a new generation. :)

has anyone seen the instructions??when the adult leaves the baby it means the adult passes away for u can start a new generation. :(
that is sooooo sad, i would rather think of the adult going back to tama land myself!

Yeah, it happens to eveyone. That means when the tama is in a age to mate, the matchmaker gives your tama a partner. Then they make a baby and the partner leaves. Then the second you know it, your tama is with a baby. :angry:

I always miss it because I am usually on the computer and forgot about them, or I am sleeping. :angry:

your kinda spamming onionotchi.any ways,i think its so sad after the adults leave,'cause then the baby starts crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back