Has anybody noticed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good game because 1. I think it's not a good game for you until your a teen. 2. It's confusing to find where your going. Here's a link to what shadow say's in the game. Here ;)

The D and the H word aren't that bad. The H word is only bad if you missuse it. The game is rated 10+ and by the rating it says 'Language'.

Some people don't think it's confusing.

Honestly, I think the games OK. That's my opinion though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ESRB rated it at a 10+ for fantasy violence and mild language.

Compared to other words, those aren't anywhere near bad. In my eyes, they don't deserve to be put in the 'bad language' category.

Compared to other words, those aren't anywhere near bad. In my eyes, they don't deserve to be put in the 'bad language' category.
I agree. Then again, I don't think ANY "bad words" are bad. I mean, they're words. What do they do? Get across a feeling. So, by saying the word is bad, it's saying the feeling is bad. And, in my opinion, it's not wrong to feel, even if it's anger, etc. We're not robots. :)

I know my brother has that and In the egg man scene it was so funny my brothers like: Um, Cass did Shadow just say a "bad" word XD I don't get bad words either Ms.Kitty I mean whats the point of making words like that if you can't say them with descesion.

-TGLF-

ESRB rated it at a 10+ for fantasy violence and mild language.
Those two words arent curses. People use them quite a bit.

EDIT: That video was funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back