Has anyone else got this message on there profiles?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
Ok. theres this user by the name of v4annacraze and she posted this on my profile.

Hello,tamatalk.We are JD.We are in link with you.Our company produces legit tamagotchis.We are in association with Bandai.They have given us permission to make our own versions of tamagotchi.One particularly good version is the Honey Lovers.You have a male and a female gotchi.They are very needy.You raise them and they produce.We find that some tamatalk members are against us.We hope you unders...

and the message ends like that. and its been bugging me lately since that spammer might have gotten around my spam checker. Have any of you got this message in your profile comments or anywhere else on tamatalk?

You can block that user if you really don't them spamming your profile. They have been seen posting links and such.... I wouldn't pay much attention to them....

Looks like that is now a banned user...

Last edited by a moderator:
We've already taken care of the matter and tried to do as much clean-up as we could but it looks like we missed a few spots. You can always delete those comments. :)

That was pretty dumb,Yah.

PS I am not her its just my username I swear

OST EDIT: Please make use of the edit button, rather than double-posting, especially if you want to make changes to your original post within 24 hours of making it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back