Has anyone ever succesfully trained their Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derpina

Reaction score
I was curious... I'd been looking at mine all day waiting for it to squiggle and only caught it once...

Anyone ever completely potty train their tama?

A Tama-go?

Yes, lots of people have potty trained their Tama-gos. I forget what the exact times are, but it's consistent.

Edit: Oh, OldSchoolTama gave them. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the V4?

Because I thought that when they squiggle and you catch them and click the toilet icon and do this enough that they learn to go to the toilet.

It's what I heard... And They squiggle alot...

You can take characters on older Connection versions to the potty but the TMGO was the first (and only, thus far) Tamagotchi to introduce the "potty training" function.

Right, not on the older Connections, no. You may be able to bring them to the toilet while they're doing the wiggle dance, but there is essentially no purpose of doing that, other than to see the animation. It doesn't matter how many times you do it. It wasn't until the TMGO that the training feature (in the toilet-training sense, not just general discipline) was introduced.

As mentioned, the poop cycle was posted via the link that was given up there. Since I'm a student and am sometimes busy, I'll pause my Tama while it's in the toddler stage and come back to it a little later. it stunts the growth so you have more time to potty train it while it is young and when it's the easiest. I know, I know, it's - cheating - but whatever. XD It helps when you're still getting the hang of it (or if you keep missing his squiggle dances).

Latest posts

Back