has anyone got a mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get a mametchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i want one

• i dont want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
treat it badly until its a teen and take perfect care from then. and also when youre treating it badly dont let it get overweight

treat it badly until its a teen and take perfect care from then. and also when youre treating it badly dont let it get overweight
That is not true. You need to take perfect care of your tamagotchi when it is a baby-teens to get the mametchi. I know, because i get the mametchi every odd numbered generation (I only missed it 2 times from 34 generations!!!!!!"

the thing is that if you take less-then-perfect care, you get young mametchi.

which is in nooooo way the best choice if you want a mametchi.

if you do that, i am more inclined to say that you will get the runner up (for v2 at least, im pretty sure its the same) korotchi, leaftchi, furawatchi, whatever you want to call it.

ups - mistake - please delete post

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had mine, I fed it well and made it happy with snacks. I had not known at the time that excersize could do it too. Then I would jump rope with her until she would not anymore, did this two or three times a day, full feeding, shop and excersize with visits to tama town abt once a week. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first one! ...And current one, in fact all of mine have been Mametchis! (lol, That is because this is my first one still! ;) )

I have one! It's my very first one and im taking very good care of it. I went through pre-school or kindergarden w/e and then i went through school and now i have a job as a rockstar!

Ok, don't spoil it with trearts (snacks),

Take perfect care of it during it's teens,

When it drops a heart, fill it up imeaditiy,

Keep it at a base weight:

Baby: 5-8 lbs.

Toddler:10-13 lbs.

Teenager:20-23 lbs.

Adult:30-33 lbs.

In other cases:

Teenager: 15-18 lbs.

Adult: 20-23 lbs.

Hope that helped!!! :D

That is not true. You need to take perfect care of your tamagotchi when it is a baby-teens to get the mametchi. I know, because i get the mametchi every odd numbered generation (I only missed it 2 times from 34 generations!!!!!!"
It does so cos ive tried it and bad teens calls heaps more than good teens and ive gotten a mametchi out of patapatchi and i took the horriblest care i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back