Has anyone seen a UFO/UFO's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much I wish that there is life on other planets!

No, I don't think I have seen a UFO as much as I would like to but I've seen this orange shape in the sky and it didn't move or anything. It was too low down to be the sun or even the moon and it was bright but, bright in a different way to the sun. I did get a very unclear photo of it on my phone and yet still can't identify what it could have been.

Yes indeed I have but when I tried to tell other poeple at school they didn't understand.

A few of my old neighborhood friends saw it with me, the people at their school didn't get it either.

Possibly. I looked up one night and saw something I thought was a plane, but then I did a double take and it was just... different. It was more circular than a plane. It scared me a little at the time, but since nothing has happened since, I guess everything's okay. XD

I'm not sure what I saw but I'll describe it. It was around midnight I got woken up by a robotic voice that said "ALL CLEAN!!" It appeared to have come from outside so I opened my windows and saw a floating block with an lcd screen for a face flying arround scan windows with a green laser grid!! It just would say DIRTY or ALL CLEAN! After it finished my street it just darted into the sky and it was gone.

@UraYoungMametchi That sound like a load of bs :/

I'm not sure what I saw but I'll describe it. It was around midnight I got woken up by a robotic voice that said "ALL CLEAN!!" It appeared to have come from outside so I opened my windows and saw a floating block with an lcd screen for a face flying arround scan windows with a green laser grid!! It just would say DIRTY or ALL CLEAN! After it finished my street it just darted into the sky and it was gone.
And then a skeleton popped out.

whut

Um.

It was a 24-hour robot-operated car wash?

I think I have. I can't be sure of what I saw. It was dark and my freind and I were on my trampoline. Suddenly we saw this disk thing in the sky near the full moon. It had lights that change from red to green to blue. It moved forward until it dissapeared suddenly. There was no cloud so the dissapearence was unexplainable. We both freaked out and ran inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back