Has he lost his MIND!? HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
O.k., so my guy friend has been getting on my nerves ALOT lately, and I finally couldn't take it anymore. Here's what happened:

I was bored on sunday (grounded) and I wanted my guy friend (I'll call him M and his friend J) to come over. I called him and he happened to be taking a walk around the neighborhood so I asked him to come over. He and J came over and when they got to my house M asked why I wanted them to come over. I told him I had been bored, and he looked at me like I was stupid and said "You made me come over here for THAT?!? oh mygawd, come on let's go!" I was shocked and hurt when he said that. When he left, I texted my friend and told her what happened and she texted M and told him to come back to my house and apologize. M and J came back over but M just said "I didn't do anything wrong, so I'm not gonna apologize." So I said "Don't come back to this house again, M!" And I hadn't talked to him all week, until today.

I'm BEST friends with M's sister and I came over today because I was out of town this week. She had left for soccer practice, so it was only me and M. Well, I I went and got my hair brush (me and his sister are REALLY close, like sisters and I even have clothes there) and went in the bathroom to brush my hair. I have to pass M's room to get to the bathroom so I could brush my hair and when I passed his room he started to try and get me to talk to him. At first, I didn't say anything to him, but then I saw he had gotten a t.v. and was trying to hook it into the t.v. So I helped with that (if you knew him, you'd know it would take him at least 3 days to figure it out on his own xD) so I hooked it up for him. Then he realized he didn't have a cable box for it, and the only channel he gets is ABC family, and I started to laugh because he didn't have a cable box. Then I remembered how much fun it was to be around him and we watched t.v. for a little bit in his room and ate cheetos and stuff. I had fun and forgot why I had been mad at him. Later, when his sister got home, she said "I see your back, crush wise." (I'll explain that in a minute) and I had turned red and denied it and then I left.

So, I was just wondering if I was right to be mad when he had left that day if I should have forgiven him that easily?

My second question: Is it possible he could like me? Sometimes, he acts like it, and other times he doesnt. Like today, he seemed really eager to talk to me, and didnt push me away when I layed my head in his lap. We text constantly and we even think we might have some telepathy. And when I'm sad, he tris his hardest to cheer me up because it makes him sad, too. So, what do you guys think?

Hmm... I think he might O: .What do you think?

Lol I sound like a combination of Dora the explorer and detective shows. xD

Sugary~

Tbh I think he does. That would be a great relationship if you did go out, because our such good friends and you'd be great as a couple. Do you like him?

And yyes you should of forgiven him that easy, all friends have little tiffs!

I think he might. This sounds like a similar story I'm going through. But is your fried okay with you dating her brother? If it does happen...

oh I REALLY wish u hadnt pointed that out lol jk no I dont think she would be. But he's been ignoring me ALL day and my friend has this theory that he's ignoring me because he figured out he likes me and doesn't knbow how to handle it. What do you guys think?

He may like you, but if he's going to treat you like crap in front of his friends, he's not worth it. Two-faced people aren't the type you really want to hang around. Nobody does.

He may like you, but if he's going to treat you like crap in front of his friends, he's not worth it. Two-faced people aren't the type you really want to hang around. Nobody does.
It's not just around his friends. It's all the time now.

If I were you, the first thing I would do is ask him why he's acting the way he is towards you. If he doesn't tell you the reason, then maybe stay away from him awhile until he sorts things out. He'll likely come around eventually. If he continues to treat you like crap, then he is not a very good person to be around. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.

And who knows, he may even have a crush on you like your friend said, many guys tend to act that way when crushing. xP

Okay, he's actually started talking 2 me again but he got grounded. But I'm still mad. So I don't know. anymore advice? Thanks for all the help, guys.

I know alot of guys who act like that when they're crushing.

One guy used to throw things at me. xD

So I really do think he likes you. He's just trying not to show it, perhaps in fear of being turned down? I think you need to let him know that you like him, and see what becomes of it. If he still treats you like dirt, then he's not worth it.

I don't think you should come right out and say that you like him. That might freak him out. Instead, wait until he starts being nice to you again, and go from there, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back