Has something like this ever happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Lights

Reaction score
For those of you who read don't around my blog, I like this guy.

I don't want to say his name because of the many loud mouths who go to my school [ you know who you are >_o ]

So I'll use names from my favorite video game ;D Here we go.

I was waiting in line for lunch and then my friend comes up. We'll call her Anise <3 She said, "I'm get an A on my science test~" I gave her a thumbs-up. Then she added, "I'm thinking 20 levels up for me." Ok...I don't see how that's important but I put it in anyway.

And then we hugged and stuff and then I told her something about the guy I liked. We'll call him Luke. I told her this. "Well you know what beats up your 10 cool levels? I'm going to say hi to 'Luke' ~" I hugged Anise and stuff but she didn't squeeze back.

Instead she said, "Did you not hear?"

I noticed she lowered her voice. Then she said, "There's a rumor going around that you're emo and he was one of them who started it and suff."

For a second I just stood there until the lunch lady yelled at me. Then, I asked her, "Why would he start that rumor?"

Anise shrugged. Then I knew what she was talking about.

"That was a cat..." I said. Then we went to our table to eat.

I felt absolutely terrible. Some of you don't know, but he was the first guy I've liked that much. It wasn't just a samll crush. I felt like I really knew him and stuff.

So I was just wondering if that's happened to anyone else...

If this is spammy, it can be closed.

Yes. Erm, kind of similar to that, but in a way, not really.

Sorry to hear that happened, Fon Master :rolleyes:

There's two sides to every guy.

Some guys only show one side, while others show both.

Half of him is probably sweet, kind, sympathetic and friendly.

The other half may be cruel, heartless and likes to hurt others.

Guys can disappoint you....if they do, you can either 1. Give them another shot....

a test to see if you actually LOVE him is that if you forgive him after he's hurt you,

then you do. or 2. You can forget about him....no matter how hard it is.

You can love a guy but not forgive him.....I've been hurt lots of times, but I still love the

same guy. I'm a forgiving person, I guess. *shurgs*

:3 Good luck!

Owch!

Ok, so there's a rumor he started a rumor. Do you know that this rumor about him is actualy true? Put your feelings aside for a minute and go confront him. Ask him if he really did start this rumor and why. Maybe it's just a bunch of lies or misunderstanding or he really did start it.

Don't tolerate this kind of treatment if he really did start this rumor because you like him. If he did start it and apologizes and his behavior improves, forgive and forget. If he did start it and doesn't care, it's healthy to also fogive BUT that doesn't mean you have to tolerate his insensitivity. ;]

Hope it works out for the best!

I got lost on the part about the cat...

This guy must have a good reason to spread a rumor like this. Maybe he was having a bad day, and it was just a joke to get rid of some steam. He probably didn't mean to hurt you. If he did, DON'T fight fire with fire; just let it go. Like all rumors, it'll die and there will be new rumors to be talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back