has spears gone bonkers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just goes to show you how destorted celebrity lives are.

or i think that it is the other way around!!

pm me if you have any questions, comments or quiries

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I read that Britney Spears got her hair shaved off. Just then I read that she wrote '666' on her head and ran around like crazy!!! I decided to keep reading, and saw that she has been asking her ex-husband (Kevin Federline) to love her again. I saw that she actually tried to kill herself with a bedsheet!! I think that it is just crazy!!
To read what I read, click here

I would also like your opinion on this topic and please post replies!!
That woman needs help.

Just now I read that she beat someone's parked car with an umbrella and her shocked mother made her go back into rehab.

On February 21st, I learned that she shaved her own hair off and I wasn't shocked.

I'm guessing that all this was from Paris and all that partying. I don't like Paris Hilton one bit.

Also, since Brit is so nuts, Kevin kept the kids and she went nuts....

Sad.....

and i'm not trying to be mean, but its just how it is. how it has to be.its normal in life.regret it. she will one day regret it if she doesn't kill herself. all she needs is fans waiting at her doorstep and cheering her on.she needs to be a normal person and live life to the full. pretend you were britney and think that this is how she feels. rejected. alone. face it. she needs kevin. other wise her life will be all wrong. think what her life will be when she is old. she will think that over and regret it all. she will wish that she didn't do that. and that. she will be out of rehab. she will be normal again.so remember. she will hopefully one day be better. and even better when kevin comes back to her and she comes back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back